chapter 6:

Asher's pov:

Serafina and also Ivy have been asleep for a while now we are about two hours away from the place that we want to go to, so now its just me and sawyer hanging out till they wake up.

I took a peak at Serafina she looks so peaceful all wrapped up in a blanket, she kind of looked cute I thought turning away and turned to face forward.

Sawyer looked into the mirror and then started talking.

"Do you like her?" he asked being straightforward looking back at the road.

I groaned a little.

"She's my type but we just met, i don't think anything about her" I told him being honest because it is true we just met and you cant like someone you just met.

he raised an eyebrow even though I couldn't see him I know him by now to no what he's doing.

"I didn't mean like that" he said with a slight grin on his face.

I paused.

"I know that"

"So you don't see her as a friend?" he questioned trying to get a rise out of me.

I groaned and stuttered out an answer.

"I-well-you see... you know what I mean saw of course I see as a friend but you know we barely know each other" I explained to him.

he nodded at my answer still focused on the road.

"What about you and Ivy?" I questioned

"What about us?" he answered back.

"Well you never told me about her, or about being in a relationship" I said annoyed that he never told me when we normally tell each other everything I don't see why he would need to keep this a secret.

he shrugged.

"She wanted to keep it a secret, so I listened" he told me.

I frowned " why would she want to keep it a secret?" 

"Said something about her brother... apparently he's rather strict." 

"Okay? I understand that but why couldn't you tell me?" I spoke confused its not like I knew her brother I couldn't tell him.

he sighed getting annoyed.

"Like I said she wanted it to be a secret, I was just respecting her wishes" he slightly raised his voice but not loud enough to wake up the girls.

I nodded at his answer not wanting to argue with him right now, or ever.

After that we just sat in silence, whilst he was still driving I was playing with my phone scrolling through Instagram and doing whatever I could to pass the time.

it was about an hour in and it was starting to get dark out side so it was harder to see the road but we have an hour left till we got to Belgium even when I told sawyer to stop for a bit he didn't listen and just carried on driving so I just shrugged it off and let him do what he wants.

we are going to have to wake ivy and Serafina soon so we can find a hotel and drag all our suitcases around, hopefully we can find a hotel I was trying to calm down fifi with it early but to be honest if we don't find a hotel when we get there it could be a problem, even so if we cant find one today we could just wait till morning and find one then.

"Should we stop for a bit, I can drive?" I tried to ask him again he's been driving this whole time and I'm sure he's growing tired.

"no its fine we are nearly there anyway" He answered back.

I just frowned but nodded anyway hoping he will be okay deciding to get a little rest myself so I closed my eyes and rested my head on my window and fell asleep.

This chapter was a little shorter than the others but I didn't know what else to write hopefully people like it so far :)