Characters? (part 1)

Mmmm, okaaaaay. I don't know if I'm making this a book or not, I was just so stressed with my own thoughts back then so yeah, don't expect anything from this or else you'll regret it. 

.

.

Name : Hoshiro Tsukioka

Meaning : Hoshi (star), Shiro (white), Tsukioka (moon hill)

Age : 14 Years Old (Chapter 1)

Birthday : 26 July

Gender : Female 

Height : 160 cm

Religion : Islam

Descent : Half Japanese, Half Malay

Appereance : Has a pair of dark blue, whale-like eyes with some small white starry-shaped pupils and dots, resembling the colors of a blue whale(this is copy paste-). Black hair lenght barely below the chest but she wear a shawl or square hijab that covers her head (obviously, duh-), her back and front chest. Usually wear baggy clothes like hoodies, sweater and etc with wide-leg pants, jeans and something like that, simple but pretty~ (because there's a lot of hijab's styles around the world so I suggest IF you want, try searching out malay's style to get a better look/imagination of it and find the simplest but fulfills the criteria of the descriptions :D )

Personality : Energetic but also a sleepyhead, Friendly, Sometimes unexpectable, Extrovert, Find it hard to make choices sometimes but sometimes also just do something without even thinking of it, actually smart but lazy so peoples don't tend to look at her at that way so yeah,  serious when needed, Talks a lot once she trust someone or comfortable with them, A bit childish but definitely not that innocent, (very good at lyin-), randomly acts matured, Secretive, She gets annoyed easily when she's tired or not in the mood.

Likes : Cats, Ekhem- fictional characters, Food, Sleep, Reading novels or comics, her aunt, martial arts, Draw, Kicking things, Curry puffs (her aunt's friend's curry puff only)

Dislikes : Arrogant's people, crowd place, Study, Overthinking

First Quirk : Nighteye 

It allow her to see throught any objects. How far can she see? Depend on how powerful she could use it. Her vision will only show it in blue light colour though. Currently, the furthest she could see is almost over 1 km. Her iris will glow blue everytime she activate her quirk.

Drawback : Small headaches, Her vision will become blurry after using it, If she use it to her extence or overusing it too much, she might will slowly get a blind eye. 

To avoid getting too much of blurry eyesight, she use her special contact lense that's created by her farther. It is created special for her to remove the blurry effects in just few seconds. Although it still depends on how she uses her quirk, if she overuse her quirk to the extence, it functions will become slower because of the strong blurry effect that came from her quirk. The contact lense is quite invisible though so people don't really notice it unless they look really really close.

Second Quirk : Energy manipulation (has yet to discover)

Family : Parents (dead) (name, I haven't decide yet), Little brother (Alive), Aunt (father's side) (Alive), Grandfather (father's side) (Alive), Grandparents (mother's side) (Alive) 

Backstory : Not yet but I guess here's some spoiler, have memory loss, is not fully healed yet.

.

.

.

.

.

Very short, I know. Part 2 will include her little brother and her aunt. I'm not in the mood for long paragraph so yeah. Read this book which I don't know if it will become a book or not, at your own risk. Don't say I haven't give you warnings. K, roger out. Assalamualaikum.