Iteemad💫 (3)

Glimpse of update - Rohel lies to the media about his relationship with meerab and meerab's identity is at risk .

In hospital:

Mariyam came When saba was about to tell something important about rohel ..

" murtasim ..please Its very urgent to talk ..Kab se baat karne ki koshish kar rhi hu tumse ..." Saba requested when she saw mariyam approaching her brother..

While murtasim nodded and told mariyam to sit with meerab and came out of the meerab's room .

" kya baat hai ? " he asked

" mujhe lagta hai rohel kuch karne wala hai ...uska pagalpan badh gaya hai ..usne mujhe bula kar kaha tha ..

" meerab ko kaise bhi karke woh hasil karke rahega .."

" aur tumhe contact karne ke liye bhi bola hai ..shayad woh ajj kuch karne wala hai murtasim. .kyu woh yaha aa chuka hai "

Saba informed everything making murtasim shocked to hell .

As soon as saba informed everything murtasim informed his team to track rohel..

While Doctor came and handed over the reports of meerab to murtasim and told
" you can take her..all the formalities are done and Make sure her check ups are done every and her physiotherapy should be continued for one month mr khan "dr said

" sure sir "
Murtasim nodded to doctor and told saba and mariyam to take meerab home .He was about to go with her only ..but his tension and worry increased when saba informed him everything.

Murtasim nodded to saba and saba understood and made him sore that she will take care of meerab until he is back.

When murtasim came and cupped meerab's face saying

" meerab , Bahut urgent kaam hai ..jana padega...ghar jaoo aur medicines le kr rest karo..mai jaldi hi aajunga. ."
He said while meerab didn't respond to his care .. she kept a blank face which hurted murtasim more .

He took mariyam take her in the corner side
" Mariyam yeh tumhari jimmedari hai..usse dawai do jake aur sula do..tension accha nahi hai uske liye "

" ji bhai ..apply fikr na kare " Mariyam assured

Three of them left for the khan mansion while murtasim along with bakhtu started tracking rohel ..It was almost 15 mins he was tracing rohel ..he was getting frustrated...when he recieved a call from unknown number

"Kya hua murtasim khan?? Trace nahi ho raha na meri location "

Rohel said from other side shocking murtasim

" yeh koshish bandh kardo...stop wasting time ..Mai ek hacker hu ..itna easy nahi hai...bhai ..."
Rohel said

" tu aa kutte ...tere tukde kar dunga ..mil toh sahi " murtasim warned

" yaar tujhe bataya nahi Saba ne ? Mai meerab ko haar haal mai pake rahunga ...kuch bhi hojaye..dum hai toh rok ke dikha "rohel replied