Chapter 10 <Drunk>

H/n: I'M SHOWING YOU SOME AFFECTION!

Y/n: LET GO OF ME!!!

If someone walked in right now, they would be probably wondering how I ended up this situation. It's hard to explain, but let's start from the very beginning after I woke up this morning.

It was around 7 AM when H/n first knocked on my door. I grunted and sent him away. It was damn too early. He said that he will be working out downstairs, so I would know what the noises were. I just hummed in response and went back to sleep.
Then I woke up again, around 9 AM and decided to get up. I brushed my teeth, styled my hair, changed clothes and did my makeup. H/n wouldn't stop knocking on my door, asking if I was done getting ready, what was taking me so long and what do I want to eat and many many more things. I told him to fuck off each time, but he didn't take me seriously, not even once. He kept returning after I sent him away. I refused to leave the room one million times, but when he threw a tantrum and threatened me that he would break the door, I was forced to open it and come downstairs along with him to eat.

He scolded me for not eating breakfast earlier with him. And when I say ,,scolded" I mean that he made me sit on a chair, he stood in front of me and was pointing at me with a wooden spoon while wearing an apron. If you'd ask me, he looked so funny, ridiculous even. He reminded me of moms in movies, I couldn't stop laughing while he tried to sound strictly. Then he handed me a bowl of cereal and ordered me to eat. I chuckled at how he tried to dominate me. But regardlessly of that, I ate the little portion which was inside the bowl, got up and went to the sink to wash the spoon and the bowl, but after I washed it and dried my hands.....I felt a pair of arms wrapping themselves around my waist and a chin resting on my right shoulder.

And that's how ended up in this situation.

H/n: SHUT THE HELL UP. I WON'T.

Y/n: WHY THE FUCK NOT??!

H/n: ......You're comfy.

I froze and my eyes widened.

Y/n: What's actually wrong with you??

He allowed me to turn around to face him, but he didn't remove his arms.

H/n: Besides, isn't affection exactly the thing you need?

Y/n: HELL NO. GROSS. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE TOUCH ME.

H/n: Oh come on, it's not so bad.

I grunted and pushed him away by taking a hold of his chin and pushing it up. He stumbled and let go of me.

H/n: Alright alright, calm down.

Never tell a woman to calm down.

Y/n: What the fuck do you mean „calm down?!"

H/n: You sure swear a lot...

Y/n: „CALM DOWN??!!" DON'T YOU THINK I HAVE A GOOD REASON TO BE PISSED?! I DON'T FUCKING WANT YOUR AFFECTION!! AND DON'T THINK THAT I WILL EVER LET YOU DO WHAT YOU DID YESTERDAY!!

H/n: Oh, the kissing? To me, it seemed like you really enjoyed it.

He smirked playfully. I can see the satisfaction glowing in his eyes. I hate it.

H/n: You even let out some muffled moans.

His smirk got even bigger. I clenched my fists and tried hard to not beat the shit out of him.

H/n: It's good to know your weak spot. I kind of enjoyed it too, to be honest.

He took a step closer.

H/n: I didn't expect the skin on your neck to be so sensitive. After all, you were so red, blushing all over while you tried to muffle your voice.

He pressed his body against mine, making me lean against the kitchen counter. He leaned down to whisper in my ear.