starts to rebrand ur mom

Okay so uhm yeah

"What is core au?"
Core is an aesthetic, for example kid core! Its an aesthetic which involves childish things. Or even villian core, an aesthetic that revolves around evil. This focusses on the aesthetic of the socks members, and how their aesthetic shaped their own future. Some might be good! While some might be badd.... stay tuned!! (Dont)

Socks (space core):
He is an astronaut, project 308. The first ever human to land on Mars. A freak accident occurs where his radio and location were cut off from the satelites. Due to societies fear of being hurt themselves and their selfishness. They tried their best to cover up the incident.
What really happened is socks getting attaccked by a gang of aliens. He fell unconsious from the attack and also injured. From the toxic chemicals hes been exposed after being carried to the aliens base, he became an alien himself.
He is a multicoloured skin (ranging from tan to orange) alien with two pairs of eyes, having an abnormal shape of a star. He grew ears from his skin. He is also missing an arm but who cares lmao.

Tbhhonest (sea core)
Born from a freak family, tbh is a sea monster from the... u guessed it! Sea! Really i need to be clever. His father was a sailor but was never seen again (HAH FATHER ISSUES), and his mother was a sea creature, and got attacked and eaten by a gang of pirates (L).
He spent most of his days alone in a wrecked ship, being introverted as fuck, he never had the capability to form friends. At most, he despises humans heavily from the family trauma hes been through, vowing to attack any normalence that comes in his way.
He has sharpy legs, which is also multicoloured ranging from blue to violet. Long black hair because lmao his ass cant take of himself. Greenass eyes.

Fatmemegod (doctor au)
With an actual real medical degree, meme enrolled in the most successful hospital building u'll ever see. His main duty is to keeo care of monsters, since it was normal to see some in his world. Days goes by and things get a little boring, until he met wiktoria! A nice lady, with a mutation. Naturally, meme falls inlove with her, promising to be with her until the death.
Welll, thats was back when he was young and inlove 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (im so funny right)
Speaking of freak accidents, a mob gang had just hit the towns. Their main goal was to kill of anyone who dared to disobey the normalcy system. Wiktoria was a victim in this horrific accident. Poor meme had to watch hia girlfriend die on hee deathbed, caused by the insane mob. Due to this commotion, meme determined to protect all the monsters in this world, refusing to let anyone hurt them ever again.
He wears a blue labcoat with a white t-shirt. He wears those googly eyes headbands because he found that it made him stand out more. Fat, fat, fat, fatass.

Oof (las vegas core (imjoking(no im not)))
Lmao probably owns a casino
Hella gay idfk (recent studies shows hes gay for kaptan now)
Oomf made me add him

All three/fourish of them (socks, tbh, and meme (idl if u count oof as a human anymore)) exist in the same world.

Laffengas (bible core)
"Oh, look! Theres a young lad, full of dreams, and ready to spread the word of jesus. Wait, why is he going into a corrupted world? Oh, no nono NO."
In a hella corrupted world where everyone is dangerous and evil is the normalcy. Here comes a lad, who just loves the bible. Having hope for the future, he tries his best to convert the world in a better path. Ofcourse, this doesnt end well. Leading him to be constantly injuried and into insanity, but dont worry, the power of jesus will save him! (No, it won't)
Wearing an average black priest clothes and a gas mask. (because cmon the world is toxic and ya boy gotta 👌 slay the negativity away!!)

He lives in a seprate universe smh smh

Ally and Teebs (gamer core)
Two best friends, owning a shop which sells video games? Sounds like a dream teebs and ally would have. Despite the fact they should have been engineer, both of them agreed to follow their originally dreams together. Like any friend would do.
Ally has extreme coloured hair and hella bisexu bro. She also have a ripped off sleved jacket. Shes very energetic, mostly the optimistic friend of the duo.
Teebs is ur ordinary tbvg he aint special lmao. Despite ally, he more personally preffers a quieter and calmer enviroment.

Nadwe (dark academia core)
Born to be free, forced in a strict school. With strong beliefs and high self esteem, the adventure of the minor (wow no wonde rmy parents are disappointed in me). His intelligence is the reason why he could unite everyone to meet eachother!
He wears old ass fashioned clothes and hates the low intelligent people (COUGH COUGH, YOU GUYS)

three of them (nadwe, ally, and teebs) exist in the same universe).

Joocie (Weird core au)
Hes muffins cousin, and the weirdest and abnormalest out of all. Hes in the highest hinarchy in his country, mainly the dictator of them. Despite thwir serious role and strange appearence, theyre sweet and loving! Though, he tends to get anti-social to those who are human.
They have 8 sets of eyes, and it contains 4 arms. He wears colourful carnival, yet casual, outfits.

Muffin (kid core)
(Ever seen someone who wants to kill themselves so bad? Im someone)
Crazy, lunatic, and psycotic are all words that describe him.
HWO TF CARES ABT HIM HES A SIDE CHARACTER BOOO (nvm guys i care)
He wears kids clothes idfk yeah i lied.

Oompa (candy core)
Sweet! Is the word u'll see often, after all, hes a man of sweet words. A passion for baking is all it takes for people to rile up for him. One of the greatest baker of all times is finally here, you wouldnt want to miss his deserts, would you?
He comes from a poor family.(L but its important to the plot so)
He wears an average chefs clothing, but it tends to be more colourful! Vibrating off his optimistic core.

Three of them (joocie, muffin, and oompa) all live in the same world

FINALLY THE LAST FUCKING ONE

Blaza (comfy core)
Ur ordinary neighbor! Seems normal, right? Ur all wrong!! Hes delusional and paranoid. Claiming that a haunted ghost is haunting hum. Despite his old self, who was calm and relaxed and well loved by the neighbors. His new self is the complete opposite, growing in a suspicion that everything around him is a lie. Even his loved ones.
Same clothing as og.

He lives in one world

FINALLY I FINISHED OMF
Im sorry for the oomfs who had to read my old au, really sucked
But aye atleast its rebranded.... i think..... ecen though i went insane half way......
Anyways tanget tanget tanget tanget tanget tanget tanget tanget tanget!