Chapter 2: Academic Alliance

-Himitsu Academy Halls-

-September 7th, 2000-

Following the incident, the students had went on edge. It was a freaky way to begin the beginning of school at such an academy. Was it a prank? Was it legit? Was someone trying to just scare everyone?

Perhaps...

but Perhaps... it was true... Kai Takada and Takashi Hyoudo walk down the halls, a bit perplexed at the situation.

Kai: What was that about..?

Takashi: Not entirely sure myself, but it someway, it sounded interesting.

Kai: Interesting?

Takashi: Well, think about it, someone is trying to expose everybody for whatever reason. That could lead to some interesting occurrences during class and such.

Kai: You're really looking at this from a face value.

Takashi: What do you mean?

Kai: I mean, why is that what's on your mind rather than busting the mastermind?

Takashi: Do we have a single lead on the mastermind?

Kai: ...I suppose not.

Takashi: If we wanna bust this "mastermind", we should at least gather some evidence on who to rule out.

Kai: Yeah, I guess that's fair.

"Oi, Is that you, Takashi?"

Takashi: Hm?

Walking towards the two, a blonde boy walks over, with a giddy expression. He chuckles for a bit and pats Takashi on the back.

"It's been a while, buddy!"

Takashi: Shizaki?

"Yep!"

Kai: Oh, are you a friend of his?

Takashi: This is my childhood friend, Ken Shizaki.

Ken: Nice to meet ya!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ken Shizaki
[First Year]
Age: 15
Height: 5'10
Appearance: Ken is a tall and handsome young man with a slim build. He has dirty blonde hair that goes to his neck, black eyes, and light skin. His attire consists of a white pullover hoodie, grey jeans, a pocket chain, red undershirt, black sneakers, and a blue jacket over the hoodie.

Personality: An energetic, enthusiastic, and charismatic young man with a friendly demeanor. He likes to help out in anyway he can, especially involving ladies.

Fun Fact: Despite his slim physique, Ken is very physically adept.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai: Takada. Kai Takada, pleasure to meet you.

Ken: Ah, The young lawyer himself. I expect great things from you.

Kai: I'll do my best to not disappoint.

Before they could continue talking, the announcements began to blare. It was the voice of the Head Director, Mukata.

"Due to the recent... "issue"... we just faced. As Head Director, I hereby announce all students are able to spend today off of school."

The speaker cuts off. Takashi, Ken, and Kai look at each other for a moment. They all begin to walk outside along with the others, Kai was talking to someone on the phone as he walked down the stairs and waited by the sidewalk. Ken and Takashi paused for a moment and decided to speak.