🤣 Mira| Baby fever

Shadow: Mira Atkinson

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ...baby one more time
"My loneliness is killing me."

✩•̩̩͙***•̩̩͙✩

Monaco: 2022

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

"I want a baby."

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"It's a good thing I'm pregnant."

"Really?"

"No."

"That was mean," Lando Norris whined as he threw his arms around his girlfriend's waist.

"I wasn't aware you had baby fever, Lan," Mira smiled, kissing his cheek. "I'm not pregnant, I'm sorry to burst your bubble."

"I just really like having Lily," Lando admitted. "I didn't think I'd be very good at this whole dad thing but I love it. She's great."

"I knew you'd be a good dad, I had no doubt about that. I did wonder how well you'd deal with her being autistic. I know I am but it's different for every person and it's harder with kids," Mira explained. "I am glad. But I'm not sure I can handle being pregnant right now."

Lando nodded, not wanting to pressure her on the matter. Mira had been managing well living alone in Monaco, having moved there to live with Lando. They were nearly at the end of the F1 season and Mira was already picturing all the adorable Christmas moments they were going to have with their adoptive daughter, Lily.

Lando was waiting for the day Lily was old enough for a go-kart but Mira just wanted her to have a normal childhood while she still could. Well, nothing was really normal but they kept her out of media that wasn't authorised.

"Daddy, look!" Lily Norris held up her toy Mclaren to Lando. "Vroom! You go vroom!"

Lando let out his signature Lando laugh as he picked up Lily, watching her 'drive' the toy car around in the air.

"Are you sure you don't want a baby?" Lando asked, tilting his head. "Look how cute she is! Maybe if we make one, it'll have my amazing hair and your adorable eyes."

"I'll think about it," Mira gave in, rolling her eyes. "Lily, it's time for bed."

"No," The little girl whined, clinging to Lando's arm.

"You'll be moody tomorrow if you don't go to bed," Mira smiled. "Do you want daddy to read you a story instead?"

"Caterpillar?" Lily questioned hopefully.

Her favourite book was currently the hungry caterpillar and she was always easy to put to bed when it was read to her, especially by Lando.

"Cutie," Lando grinned, getting up with Lily in his arms. "Tell mummy you want a brother or sister."

"Lando."

"Fine, fine, I'll stop."

I found this is my really old notes and now I wish I had added it in hahahah

I found this is my really old notes and now I wish I had added it in hahahah. I don't have many notes or drafts from Shadow but this one was sat at the very middle of them XD