III

(slight smut. just know the past few chapters and future chapters are flashbacks, soon it will be in the present, and yes Tobi is slightly based on Chloe from Life is Strange)

On Sunday, I was excited. Not just because I was hanging out with the mayor's daughter, but because she was actually cool. I got dressed in a black tank top, slightly baggy but enough to show my arms that were lanky but muscular, along with my stomach also toned with some muscle. I put on some baggy jeans and high top Vans with red lightning bolts and scuffed edges with black marker around them saying Arctic Monkeys lyrics. Then I of course put on my leather jacket.
After I ate and packed some cigarettes I couldn't find the keys to my motorcycle. I only walked to the concert because it was only a few blocks down, but Nala was all the way downtown in New Green. I was in the old side of town.
I searched in my mom's room that she shared with step dick. My keys were in his nightstand. I grabbed them but as I left the room he entered it.
"Keys. Gimme 'em." he said, reaching out his hand.
"Hell no, I bought the bike, so I keep the keys. I don't give a fuck if you're in the law or not, I was defending myself in that fight."
"Tobi. You snuck out. And remember fifteen stitches. How is that defending yourself?"
"Fuck you, man." I muttered. I walked away, keeping the keys. I went to the garage and hopped on my bike. I started it and left.

***

The ride took about fifteen minutes. But it was about 12:54 p.m. when I arrived. The mayor was probably giving out speeches or something, thank god because if he answered the door it would've been awkward because he knew about my fights.
Instead a maid opened it, she just stared, waiting to hear what I had to say.
"Is Nala here?" I asked, looking around her and into the house. She nodded and closed the door. I waited, thinking she just slammed it in my face. Then Nala opened it.
"Hey.." she smiled slightly, in a white t-shirt and blue jeans on. Nikes covering her feet, and her hair up like last night.
"Hi. You ready?" I said, staring down at her body then going back up to her face.
"Almost, let me get a jacket on. Uh, come in, it's chilly out." I went in, the house was mostly marble but with wooden floors. It was big and fancy.
Haven't been in a house like this before.. I thought to myself, looking around. After about two minutes she walked back downstairs.
"Let's go." She said fixing her sleeves on her hoodie. I opened the door for her and led her to my bike.
"You can handle this, right Miss Evergreen?" I teased.
"Shut up." she laughed, getting behind me and holding my waist. I handed her my helmet that rested on the handles. She put it on and buried it into my shoulder.
"Where to, princess?" I asked, chuckling at her as she was slightly curved into a ball on me.
"I don't know. Perhaps we can stroll around your side of the city. I've only skimmed through."
"Ya know, over here it actually smells different. Over there it smells of sex and cigarettes or weed."
"And it smelled any different at the concert." she asked, sarcastically.
"No." I just started the bike and drove over fastly, when we arrived I drove slower, telling her places I've been. Which landed us at my shitty and old house. But it was actually nice on the inside, unless it was my room. It had posters all over the wall, smelled of weed, hidden weed, clothes in a corner, etc. But you could still walk around and stand it. I wasn't a monster.

***

"So, this is it. Your 'punky' room?" She joked, looking around.
"Uh, yeah. I've had this room my whole life." I said, analyzing her carefully. I heard the front door, either my stepdad was home or my mom. Or both.
"You know, when I was on the bike, holding you wasn't something I really hated.." she said, smiling at me.
"We just met, Nala. I don't wanna---"
She kissed me. I blushed and kissed her back, having to move my head down slightly to reach her lips because she was slightly shorter than me. I pulled away.
"Hey . . . I think one of my parents are here, and if it's my step douche and he sees us he'll freak."
"Oh, please, he's probably jerking off in the living room."
"With me here? No way. My bikes out front." I stared at her and pressed my lips together. "Well, it's not like he'll walk in right now anyway." I grinned.
Our lips pressed together again as we walked over to my bed, she pushed me down and straddled me, her hands tracing down my sides. I put my hands under her shirt and bra, cupping her boobs. I sat up and grabbed her, placing her off of me and in front of me. We kept kissing as my knee traveled between her legs. I placed it on her clit and slightly moved my knee.
"Fuck, Tobi . . ." she moaned, placing her arms on my shoulder. Her eyes closed. I heard my doorknob rattle to the side and my door opened. We just stared at the door. It was my mom.
"Hey, Tobi, wanna run---" her jaw dropped as she analyzed what was happening. She froze.
"Mom, heyy . . . ." I said, awkwardly, moving my knee away from Nala's crotch.
"Just tell me when you guys are done." She closed the door. At least she respected privacy.
"Should we keep going or-" Nala asked, touching my arm and staring into my eyes.
"I dunno. My mood is kinda ruined. I'm more embarrassed than anything."
"Hey, at least it wasn't your stepdad. That would've been bad." She laughed. I smiled.
"Yeah." I kissed her one more time and straightened my hair. I got up from the bed and went downstairs to my mom.
"You're dating Nala Evergreen?! Tobi! Nala Evergreen?!" she cried, in a somewhat surprised but happy way.
"Not really dating." I said just as Nala came down, she waited at the stairs. "We just met yesterday, but jeez I wish."
"Well, I support it. And I won't tell your father, we both know he won't like it." I nodded.

(That was a lot! Next chapter WILL have smut. But not between who you think. It will be slight angst. And I hope you enjoyed the read. This was like 1,100 words or so!)