Ran Takahashi - Ex-girlfriend

"I don't deserve him," Y/N smiled as she watched Ran win the VNLs with his team on television, "let's just get on with our day, Kieta."

She kissed her cat softly on the head, running her fingers over Kieta's fur with adoration.

Putting on a white blouse, long black skirt, and heels, she headed out of the door of her apartment.

After taking the metro and going down a few streets, Y/N arrived at the local preschool.

"konnichiwa," Y/N bowed, beaming as she greeted the other teachers.

"konnichiwa, Y/N-san! How's your morning?" One of the other teachers, Sato Fumiko asked kindly.

"I'm doing quite well, Fumiko-san," Y/N replied with a light grin, "at least the weather's good this morning. How about you?"

"always fine, Y/N-san," Fumiko beamed, "you know I'm always trying to be happy whenever I can."

"we are teachers of preschoolers for a reason," Y/N chuckled along with the other teachers.

"hello students!" Y/N beamed as she bowed to the adorable little children with cute faces.

"hi L/N-sensei!!!" Cute, tiny voices exclaimed.

"are you ready for a great day today?" Y/N asked in a cute tiny voice.

"hai, L/N-sensei!!!" 

"Ishikawa Hikaru, be careful," Y/N reminded as she saw the cute adorable toddler who was about to trip over the corner of the desk.

"L/N-sensei," Hikaru asked adorably, "I want to play outside."

"of course, Hikaru," Y/N smiled, "let's go, your other classmates must be waiting."

Gently, she grasped Hikaru's tiny hand and led him outside to the outdoor garden where all of the kids were laughing and running after the beautiful butterflies under the pretty sun.

"time to go home, kids!" Y/N smiled after a long day. The students were helping to clean up the classroom before the 3:30 PM bell.

"arigato, you guys are the best," Fumiko smiled as she helped some of the young students put the box back on the shelf.

"now, your parents and guardians are coming to pick you up," Y/N said, "let's go, they must be waiting."

She led the army of little students towards the front door of the school and opened it. There were parents, but mostly guardians, waiting for their little kids.

One by one, Y/N called out the name of each student and sent them with their parents and guardians.

"Ishikawa, Hikaru?" Y/N asked as a familiar figure came to view, "it says that Takahashi-san is picking you up today."

It was Ran Takahashi came through the crowds, looking tall and handsome as ever.

"Ran oji!" Hikuru giggled happily as he ran towards the tall volleyball player with happiness.

"have a good day, Hikaru, Takahashi-san," Y/N smiled, alas it was a bit forced. 

Even Ran could tell.

Once all of the students were dismissed, Y/N packed up her bag and headed out of the preschool.

Yet, she did not expect Ran and Hikaru to be outside waiting for her.

"konnichiwa, Takahashi-san, Hikaru," Y/N bowed, "how can I help you? Is there anything that is unsatisfactory--"

"L/N-sensei!" Hikaru exclaimed, "everything's fine! Except for my Ran oji's heart."

The little toddler pointed at Ran, who pulled out a bouquet of flowers.

"Y/Nnie, I'm so sorry I left you like that," Ran sniffed, "I was a scared fool back then who didn't appreciate all of your kindness and efforts. I know you may not find the heart to forgive me now, but I promise you I will do my best to win your heart once again."

"Ran," Y/N cried, some tears streaming down her cheeks already, "I love you so much, but how do I know you are telling the truth? How will I know that you will keep your promise?"

"by staying by your side until our last breaths," Ran promised with hope flashing in his eyes, "I promise for eternity that I would be by your side."

"I promise you the same," Y/N said as she walked up to Ran and kissed him lightly before pulling away.

"I love you, forever and always," Ran smiled as he picked Y/N up bridal-style.

"I love you, for eternity," Y/N replied with happiness in her eyes.

"YAYAYAYAYAY!" Hikaru yelled loudly as he ran up to his uncle and hugged him, "does that mean L/N-sensei is my oba now?"

Chuckling, the reunited couple replied, "for now."