Chapter 1: Transmigration to the Unknown

As I came back home from a long day of school in the pouring rain, my eyes began to slip into a tired half-conscious state, the exhaustion finally starting to kick in.

''Aghh School was tiring!" I shouted while I was on the road.

I was ready for the peace of sleep, with not a clue what would come next. The rain continued to pour, and the darkness of the street was growing darker. That was when I saw it.

"Is that a truck or am I just hallucinating?" A truck, headed straight for me. The last thing I remember is the sound of a loud horn. And so my senses go silent, as the darkness and weight of sleep slowly pull me backward into emptiness and peace.

I was in the void, and yet I wasn't. My mind was clear, and I knew I was dreaming. Then I felt something strange. A jolt.

And suddenly I woke up. Not where I was supposed to wake up. I was inside my favorite webtoon.

"Where am I?" I say, standing up and rubbing the back of my head. I look around, unsure of where I am. I'm in a familiar place, but at the same time different.

"You're somewhere you weren't supposed to be." someone says, stepping out of the shadows. I jump, startled.

"Who are you?" I ask, squinting at the figure, trying to see their face in the darkness.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you. As for who I am? Let's just say I've been watching over you for a while now."

PS.
My dear, readers

I will only continue this if there are any people who is interested in this kind of story that's all byebye mwaa😘