I

My name is Isabella Férnandez and you may know me for being the Marvel girl or maybe you don't know me at all. Whatever the case, I'm a young actress who wishes to have that job since I know how to talk. But I was young and naive, not knowing exactly how hard it was, that's why I work 24/7 and have to take some meds before I explode in front of everyone.

So yeah, that's my life in a few words. I don't have much to tell because I pass most of the time inside a set or in my house. And before you judge me, it's not my fault my house is super comfy and I just can't socialize like a normal human being. It's super hard when the people who should teach you about that whole spend their lives yelling or complaining about every tiny thing you did.

Yes, I'm talking about my crappy family. They are stupid and useless and thank god they are in Portugal because of their business. So long story short, when I started this they accepted so they had a motive to be far away from me but then cash started entering my bank account and their greedy selves started taking my money or part of it for themselves. I have been living with this for years, not knowing what to do or say without having a knife pointed at me.

Luckily, I'm legally an adult so I don't have to put with them as much. But yeah, I've got a shitty family, I'm an actress, oh and I'm dating... or at least I think that's the case. We never talked about that, but Percy- my boyfriend? friend?- is super cute with me and romantic. Although we aren't always together- busy life-, the moments we are feel like magic.

And even though I said I don't know how to socialize, I do have friends from different ages. I am pretty chill with everybody- maybe because I'm a people pleaser- so that explains why older people consider me as their daughter. Those older people I'm talking about are my Marvel sister (Scarlett), the queen Taylor Swift, my (hot) father, Chris Evans, and even Emma Watson (yes, EMMA WATSON). 

And even though I have plenty more friends, a certain Latina brunette girl is my best friend for life. I'm talking about Jenna Marie Ortega, that girl is just amazing and she just completes every side of mine. She's crazy, weird, dark, and twisted like me and that's probably why when we met we never got apart anymore. We just understand each other in ways no one will ever and honestly I'm glad she is my platonic soulmate, I wouldn't like anyone else.

But let's stop with the small talk and let's get into action (not literally). So it's currently January 10, 2023, and this month I have to finish filming for my upcoming movie 'Scarlet Girl'. The making of this movie is quite tiring, my face is in almost every scene plus I'm the one who is co-writing.

I love to write stories, mostly novels and things about that, that's why all the movies I write are about it and why I co-write with a lot of people in that type of genre. I also have a movie of my own, but I have way more ideas in my head, I just need time and motivation to write it out.

But now, I need to focus on finishing filming for today. I'm super tired, I don't see sunlight for god knows how much time and I'm hungry. At least today is a simple day, all I have to do is pretend I'm going on a date with my co-star, and then... GUESS WHAT I WILL DO.

You don't know what, but maybe, just maybe, a brunette girl is on a flight right now and she's spending 1 month with me, which is the time until I stop filming this. It will be so much fun to be with her, although I have some sex scenes to film and she'll make fun of me. 

"Earth calls Isabela," Hailee called me out, breaking me out of the trance. "You okay?"

"Yep," I get up from the floor- don't judge me, I was drawing- and look at the brunette girl who is just a few inches taller than me. "I was drawing something."

"Can I see?" I gave her the piece of paper, that had a drawing of Kate and Chloe together. "I've got a talent stalker."

"Oh shut up, I was drawing me," I take the paper back and walk towards the scenario we will be filming today. It consisted of a mall, although our scenes will mostly take place in the arcade and McDonald's.