chapter two- the deal

After getting yelled at for like an hour he let us go. Me and Mathew has detention twice a week for three months and Jessie got only a month for three days a week. She has no detentions with me though so I am good. Plus I think I broke her nose.

Mine and Mathew's first detention is this after noon.

The day drags on for ever and when detention finally comes around I plan on going to sleep.

I walk into the detention room and sat down. A couple minutes later Matthew came in. He takes the desk in front of me and turns it around to face me. He sits down and stares at me. I roll my eyes and get out my homework. Might as well get something done.

I was almost done with u math homework when Matthew took it from me.

"Hey give it back!" I whispers/yell since the teacher is asleep at the front of the class room.

"I want to propose a deal. " He says smirking.

"No thanks just give me back my homework. " I say.

"Not until you listen to me. " He says.

"Fine. " I give in.

"Date me. "

I stare at him. Then it clicks. I am being pranked!!

"That was good. You actually had me believing you there for a second. Ha! Now seriously what's the deal. "

He looked at me smirking again. I slowly stop laughing and frown.

"Why aren't you laughing?" I ask.

"Because that is the deal doll face. "

"No! I wouldn't date you if you were the last person on earth!"

"Harsh." He says putting his hand over his heart. " Let me explain. We wouldn't actually date. Just do that kinda stuff. You know hold hands, go one dates, hug, taking you to and from school. You know average couple stuff. First to say I love you in five months looses. "

I think through this.

"What's the prize. " I say.

"If you say I love you first then... I get to keep my player ways. If I say it first, very unlikely but still, then I will give up my player ways and I will give you one thousand dollars. "

One thousand dollars!! I think.

"Deal. " I say probably dealing the deal for my death.