001

My mother always told me, "When you meet the love of your life you'll know. There's no specific time you'll just know". I didn't get it at first.
Now I get it.

*

@riahwilson

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

☀️🇲🇽

LIKED BY: TYLA , JHENETHEDUB AND 15,420 OTHERS

@jhenethedub: bsf bad asll 😍😍
-> @username12: real 🥲
->@riahwilson: all you bby xx!!

@Tyla: beautiful 😻!!
liked by author ❤️

comments have been limited

*

Me and my girls took a trip to Mexico for spring break, at uni we get 1 week off so we're spending it drinking pina coladas and all you can drink tequila. Maddi, Kayce and I get to the beach and it's not too crowded so we look for 3 beach chairs to lay our towels on.

Once we put our stuff down we start walking over to the water but we see a group of cute boys sitting nearby with beers and a speaker blasting music.

"Oh my days, they are genuinely the finest men I've seen this whole 2024."
Kayce rests her hands on my back.

"Kayce's right they are HELLA fine."
Maddi joins in. She usually has the most sense out of this 3/3.

"Okay but we can't just walk up to them and say they're fine.. how do we do this?" I sigh.

"What if one of us js drops our instas on a note or something and then we can js walk ov- scratch that cute boy 12o clock your way mar!"
Kayce says and points discreetly.

I turn around and see one of the most majestic men I've ever seen in my WHOLE life.

He walks over and says,

"Hey I saw you and your friends over by the shore I thought you were fine, I'm staying at this resort, text me sometime ma."

And he handed me a piece of paper and walks back over to his friends. I turn around with my jaw dropped and I smile so hard.

"Oh my gosh should I call him tonight?" I ask the girls.

"100%" maddi says.

"yess girl!!" Kayce follows with.

Maddi looks up in the sky and says. "Okay God, you gave Mariah her man I'm waiting on mine now."

"Oh shut up maddi, I might never see him again when we go home." I push her jokingly.

"Whatever girl!" She rolls her eyes back.

*

We get back to the hotel room and maddi and I get dressed in our pjs then Kayce comes into our room.

Once we're all settled in I go and heat up some popcorn in the rooms microwave.

Once it's done popping I let it cool then I go over and lay down on the bed with them. While I pick the movie they start eating out all the popcorn.

"Are you guys serious, half the popcorn is gone!"
I say shocked.

"To be fair I survived off cocktails and trail mix today." Kayce says.

I look at Maddi and she looks at me.

"Girl you already know I'm a big back." She says unbothered.

I steal the popcorn and put on our movie.

30 minutes into the movie I get a notification on Instagram. I open my phone and see-

*

1 new notification: INSTAGRAM dm from : *********

- AUTHOR (zoe) SPEAKS ,

-new book fresh start 💋
- this is not a slow burn but at the same time it is!
- who do you think dm'ed Mariah?

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT I love reading comments !! <33

( if you don't do this ⬆️ I will make Asher and Mariah be a done day fling and make the book end early 😼)