✩𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧✩

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Finally I got settled...My room looked great,the living room done,finally got packing .Just one box was left ,the box I was avoiding so bad ,dad's box ...it wasn't he's box ,it's just stuff that reminds me of him..but guess what fuck him...I miss him but fuck him.

I took a bath did my skincare.My mom was out she was busy I felt bad for her,her taste for men was awful and my girl still tryna to give me relationship advice.dayyum am good.

I had to start school tomorrow we were in the UK  I know there gonna be all whites ..cuz we was in an all white society...so it didn't bother me .I slayed my edges and put up my bonnet.I updated my TikTok cuz I just hit 450k!.like finally done with my edits on YouTube .. gurls gotta make money some how..I got a text it was from Gia

What's up girl?.

Miss you and just wanted to check in on you.

You good?

Just wanted to say I'm always here for you, no matter what.

Love you.

I n Gia have been friends for so long I can't remember ...we use to be three of us but Lina cheated on me with my bf .Mark n I were everything still he decided to stick his duck somewhere else I mean I wasn't ready for sex yet but he did that ..WITH MY BEST FRIEND ...like l loved him so much ..he was my everything ...then he cheated just like my dad did....And when I asked my dad about it he hit me for the first time .Tears filled my eyes I just wrapped my self in the blanket..everything came running back the break up,the divorce,Lina,moving ..why me I use to be so happy...friends are not worth it ....

Divorce dayyum bruh who would have thought me no way It's a tough thing to go through, and I miss them both so much. However, I'm thankful for this new chapter in my life, and for all the opportunities that come with it. I'm excited about starting school tomorrow and meeting new people. I'm determined to make the most of this new experience and to create a life that I can be proud of.

Mark he is he was like everything...I trusted him I had only dated Mark for a few months, but he was my first love uhmm maybe the third. I thought he was the one, but he broke my heart when I found out that he cheated on me with my best friend Lina. It hurt so much, and I felt like I couldn't trust anyone anymore. I wanted to lash out and hurt them back, but I knew that wouldn't make things any better. So, I took some time to work on myself and to heal. It wasn't easy, but I'm grateful for the lessons that I learned along the way.Finally got through that face it was hard really hard.i decided to take a walk to clear my mind besides It was a cool summer night, and I . As the sun set and the night sky grew darker, I found myself strolling through a nearby park. The area was buzzing with people of all ages, enjoying the warm breeze and the relaxed atmosphere.

As I made my way to a nearby basketball court, I noticed a group of boys playing. They were tall, muscular, and had sweat shining on their skin. One of them caught my eye - he had dreads and was playing with a confident ease that immediately drew me in. He was taller than the rest and had a magnetic energy that seemed to command the court.

I couldn't help but stare, and I found myself lost in thought. I wasn't sure what it was about him that captivated me so much, but I was mesmerized. I felt like I could watch him play all night, and as I walked.

As I walked,enjoying the sun and the fresh air, when suddenly, a basketball flew towards my direction. The force of the ball knocked the wind out of me, and I found myself sprawled on the ground, gasping for breath. I laid there for a few moments, trying to collect myself, but the pain in my chest was unbearable.