A Mafin fan fiction: First time

"Want meets Will: La Primera noche" a MAFIN fanfic

After Andre's & Maria's wedding:
Illescas Hotel

Fina was late. Martha paced the small, but elegant hotel room, waiting impatiently, while her thoughts ran wild. Yet, in contrast to the nerves she felt that first night, the butterflies that spread from her belly outward to her extremities was due only to excitement. That talk with her sister-in-law, Begonia, had made her brave... bold. Maybe it was the copas she had at Andrés wedding, or the romance that surrounded her, or simply the urgent desire that blossomed between her legs every time she thought of Fina- but she knew that calling her to meet again was the right choice.

Now, as she paced in front of the bed, waiting for a rap at the door, she knew she was ready for a deeper intimacy with Fina. Ever since she kissed Fina with reckless abandon for the first time in the shop due to her maddening jealousy, she had been wanting more with Fina, but unsure of how to get there. By the time they met for the first time clandestinely in this very hotel, she knew she had fallen for Fina. Yet, her feelings of inadequacy that always came with intimacy was the real roadblock. Her husband's disappointment in their intimacy had not been the first time Martha thought there might be something wrong with her. No- that had always been the case- as far back as Martha could remember. As her schoolmates were developing crushes, Martha never quite understood their excitement. Martha attributed it to having to mature so fast after her mother passing away. Or, because she never felt truly seen by her father. She didn't know exactly the reason, but she'd always felt something missing, even while she never questioned her love and admiration for Jaime, her husband.

But Fina. Oh, Fina, was different. Even when they'd argued constantly, she had felt a heat flush her cheeks and chest under the weight of Fina's stare. She knew now that her contempt for the girl had been nothing more than a feeble attempt to tamp down her growing preoccupation. She wanted Fina to respect her, to admire her, to notice her, to share her secrets with her. But, why, Martha had asked. Why should she care so much about Fina's opinion. But when Fina judged her, when Fina dared to question her decisions, or when she saw the disappointment in Fina's eyes that she might've caused, instead of asking why, it was easier to get angry. She had been unfair. But now the fire that fueled that tension between them had revealed its true cause- it was attraction, an insatiable desire to be with Fina that had consumed her as much as she tried to rationalize it away. So, she was ready. She didn't know exactly what or how she would express her love to Fina, but she knew she didn't want to stop it.

Just then a cautious knock on the door. Martha raced to open it and saw that shy but coquettish smile that Fina only displayed in their private moments. As she rushed the girl in, she felt her nerves transform to a giddiness she hadn't felt since waking up on Christmas Eve as a child.

As her eyes took in Fina's simple blue cotton dress, her rouged lips, and flushed cheeks from the cold- all Martha wanted to do was wrap her arms around her. As Fina took her in, she remembered she was dressed in Madrid's finest couture. That's what she loved about Fina. While she was deferent to "Doña Martha" in public, in private moments, she was never shy.

"Estás Guapisima, Martha," Fina said.

And Marta believed it. Even though she had heard the complement throughout the day, it was the first time it truly mattered.

As they both stood staring at each other smiling, Martha's fingers itched to touch every curve and line of Fina's body. Without preamble, she did just that, lifting her hand to trace her fingers gently over Fina's breast. As she did so, she felt Fina's nipple pebble, and her breath become heavy.  She gained confidence knowing that she was the cause of Fina's arousal with that simple touch, and that Fina wanted this as much as she did. She heard Fina sigh and all she could do was bury her nose in Fina's neck and let her dark, thick hair cascade over her face. Even though Martha was surrounded by exotic fragrances, it was Fina's natural scent of soap and fresh cotton that Martha couldn't get enough of. Martha curled her body into Fina's, looking desperately for some purchase, but Fina gently pushed here, looked her in the eyes, and said in an almost breathless whisper,