The Yellow Suit (A #MAFIN one shot)

#MAFIN

The Yellow Suit

As Fina rode the bus to Illescas for the 3rd night in a row, she couldn't help but marvel at what her life had become. She was going to meet her lover, under the cover of night, and that lover was none other than Marta De La Reina. But this Marta, the one that awaited her, was nothing like the Doña Marta she imagined, or that she could have ever dreamed of. As a child, she remembered Niña Marta in her pretty dresses, air of sophistication, and ballerina-like posture, never a hair out of place. The adult version, however, was beyond words. Her rigidness melted under Fina's touch, and she transformed from an elegant, but sometimes cold beauty, to a sensual and passionate woman. At first, Fina had been nervous to move too fast, and that Marta would lose her nerve. Then, after their first night, Marta called to meet again, and then again. It delighted Fina that Marta did not regret her decision to be with her, even though Fina had to be the voice of reason now. Fina certainly remembered the excitement and revelry of first love, and the passion that consumes you if you're not careful. But as much as Fina had cared for Ester, this was different. She wondered if the novelty of their relationship would soon wear off for Marta, but, for now, Fina was happy to tuck away in the cocoon of their hotel room, sharing secrets, and exploring each other's bodies.

And explore they did. Fina had always been a curious lover. Yet, she and Ester had never had the luxury of getting a hotel room all to themselves, so their trysts had been short and hurried, if not altogether satisfying. Ester had been Fina's first exploration of the female body, and their clumsiness was part of the charm and newness of their relationship. With Marta, Fina felt like she had to lead since she had more experience. She had let Marta explore at her own pace, even if it drove Fina mad. Fina was nothing but patient. But tonight, Fina wanted to take control, especially after seeing Marta walk around the store with purpose in that canary yellow wool skirt suit that accentuated the long lines of her legs, her trim waist, and her feminine shoulders. She sighed loudly, and then felt self-conscious when the older lady carrying shopping bags of fresh produce looked at her strangely. She could easily get lost in fantasizing about Marta De La Reina- her sky-blue eyes that turned sharp when she was angry, but also showed so much compassion to her employees. Marta's jaw and cheekbones looked like they were sculpted by the Gods. Her hands, adorned with rings, were so strong, yet feminine. She wanted them all over her tonight. Fina squirmed in her seat, and the older lady looked at her again in annoyance. She couldn't help herself- Marta drove her crazy, and she wanted to show her how much tonight.

............................

Hotel Room:

She barely knocked once, when the door of the hotel room bolted open, and Marta rushed her in. They both giggled. Just as she thought, though, Marta had been working while waiting for her. She had papers sprawled all over the desk and the nightlamp was switched on. She had been drinking coffee, probably to keep her energies up since they were not getting much sleep. She hadn't even bothered to take her suit off, but she had kicked off her black pumps.

"You've been working late?" Fina says, with amusement and admonishment in her voice. Marta turns toward the desk, and with a defeated sigh says, "Yes. I know, I know, I work too much, but I must get the marketing plans to my brother by the end of this week, and we are still back-ordered with our new perfume, so we are figuring out what to send to the customers who have been wait-listed and..."

Marta doesn't realize that has come up behind her, until she wraps her arms around Marta's waist and kisses her neck. The move immediately shuts Marta up.

"You work too much, but I know it's because you're the boss, and you have so many responsibilities, and who am I to question you, Doña Marta," Fina teases, as she continues her exploration of Marta's neck.