Chapter 1

3 months later

The Herta Space Station, a place where researchers from different planets come to work as a researcher is currently under attack by the antimatter legion. Chaos had broken out as the researchers were running in fear from the Voidrangers as they showed up. The lead researcher Asta, calls for an evacuation and the head of the security team, The security team were dispatched to cover the evacuation. Dan Heng and March 7th, two members of the Astral Express are running through the space station as more Voidrangers are teleporting in. While at the same time Kafka and Sliver Wolf, two members of the Stellaron hunters were making there way towards the Stellaron which was housed in the space station. 

While the invasion of the space station was taking place Ryuji, who has now mastered his new void powers and abilities was floating just outside the space station plotting his first move. 

Ryuji P.O.V

"So.... where should I start" Ryuji asks himself not knowing which part of the space station he start with 

Using his new 'warp' ability (short-range to mid-range teleportation) Ryuji brings himself into the space station where he is greeted by some Voidrangers. 

"Well, that didn't take very long to run into the legion" Ryuji says nonchalantly as the Voidrangers prepared to attack

Ryuji summoning his void blade burst forwards in a flash of movement swiftly cutting down 2 Reavers and a antibaryon. 

An eliminator fires it void cannon at Ryuji only for him to quickly get behind it and cut it down as well. 

As the last few Voidrangers approached Ryuji decides to try out a new technique. Ryuji horizontality extends his hands before firing an orb of void energy at the closest Voidranger. As the orb connects the closest Voidranger instantly gets launched back into the others and exploding catching the remaining Voidrangers in the blast killing them all. 

"Looks like my Void Creation Technique: Pocket Singularity works as intended, but I doubt it would work on something like the Doomsday Beast I would probably have to use something stronger for that" Ryuji says satisfied with the end result of his new technique.  

Ryuji now done with clearing out the Voidrangers in the area moves on through the space station cutting down any Voidrangers he comes across. 

Kafka P.O.V 

After completing their mission Kafka and Sliverwolf prepare to leave when Sliverwolf notices something on the cameras. 

Sliverwolf: Hm? What's this? 

Kafka: Did something happen? 

Sliverwolf shows Kafka her screen

Sliverwolf: Some guy showed up and started making short work of the legion using strange abilities.

Kafka: Hm... That is odd

Kafka (Elio's script didn't include anything about someone showing up and fighting the Legion)

Kafka: Regardless our mission here is complete, whatever reason he has for being here shouldn't concern us. 

Sliverwolf: Yeah, I guess your right 

In another part of the space station 3 individuals stood in a room 

The first one was a girl named March 7th. She has light pink hair and pink and blue eyes. She wears a white top with gold buttons that clips to a black choker, as well as a loose pink and blue overcoat. She also wears a blue and white pleated skirt with a black vest around her waist, her camera attached at the hip, as well as black and blue boots and an archery glove on her right hand. Her weapon of choice is a bow.