Anchor

Anchor - Novo Amor

[ " HEY! HEY! LIAM, IT'S OKAY, IT'S JUST ME, LIAM, IT'S JUST ME

[ " HEY! HEY! LIAM, IT'S OKAY, IT'S JUST ME, LIAM, IT'S JUST ME. " ]

~_~_~_~_~

Kaylee knew what she was signing up for when she started dating Liam. She knew about him being a werewolf with anger issues. She also knew how it was a full moon tonight, and after learning that new werewolves had trouble controlling their emotions the day of a full moon thanks to her experience with her brother, Stiles, best friend, Scott, she knew she had to be there for Liam. Which brings us where we are now.

"Liam, are you sure you'll be okay at the game tonight?" Kaylee asked as she stood beside her boyfriend in the boys locker room where half the Lacrosse team stood changing into their jerseys for practice, "Yes Kay, I'll be fine." He told her while he pulled his jersey over his pads, "I'm just looking out for you Liam." She told him making him stop what he was doing and look at her, "And I appreciate that, but I'll be fine." He promised as he grabbed her hand and squeezing it lightly, "But Scott said-"

"Kaylee."

"Liam, Scott-"

"Kaylee."

"Scott said that-"

"Kaylee! I'll be okay." He snapped frustrated while letting go of her hand, "Woah, calm down Liam, what's your problem?" Scott said as he and Kaylee' brother walked up to the duo from the door, "Don't talk to my little sister like that you dog, I'll stick a knife covered in wolfsbane up your a-" Stiles started but was cut off by a pointed look from Scott and Kaylee telling him to shut the hell up.

"He's just in a mood because it's a full moon tonight." Kaylee explained as Scott nodded his head, "Speaking of, we don't think you should play the game tonight, it'll only end badly." Scott confessed to the werewolf resulting in him rolling his blue eyes at his alpha, "Dude, I'll be fine." He mumbled rolling his eyes, "Dude? seriously?" Stiles mocked rolling his eyes with a scowl, as you can tell, Stiles wasn't very happy about hearing about Kaylee and Liam dating.

"I'm playing the game, end of discussion." Liam finalised and before anyone could say any different he took Kaylee' hand and walked out the locker room.

"Kaylee, Ronnie just said he'd hit that." Justin, a boy whom Kaylee had only talked to at least twice, laughed as he shoved his friend, Ronnie, towards the girl who's face heated up from embarrassment, since the whole school had just heard that, including Liam who's hand started to squeeze Kaylee' hand really tight, "I mean, if you're down I'm down shawty." Ronnie smirked at her looking her up and down completely ignoring Liam whose face was getting red from anger, "Oh, I-I have a boyfriend." Kaylee said glancing at Liam who started making her hand bleed because of his claws coming out, "Who, him? You can do better." Ronnie scoffed as he looked Liam up and down with a scowl, looking over Kaylee saw Liam' eyes turn yellow, before anyone could see she ran off dragging him with her while pushing his head down.

"Liam, baby, your eyes are glowing, control yourself." She ordered him as she pushed herself and him into an empty classroom wincing when the door knob hit her hand that was bleeding from the werewolf's razor sharp claws, "I-I can't make them change." He said freaking out dripping to the ground, "Liam, calm down, okay? Calm down." She told him as he started breathing heavily, "Oh, god, are you having a panic attack? Liam? Liam?" She repeated not getting an answer from the beta who had his bright yellow eyes on the floor gasping for breaths, "Liam!" She yelled as she touched his shoulder causing him to snap his eyes at her and growl with his canines baring making the girl fall back on her hands in surprise, "Hey! Hey! Liam, it's okay, it's just me, Liam, it's just me." She pleaded, taking his face into her hands making him look into her eyes causing his eyes to slowly change back to his original dark blue, "It's just you...?" He uttered as his breathing went back to normal, "Yeah, yeah it's just me baby." She breathed out before leaning in for a kiss, him of course kissing her back and taking her hands in his that were placed on his face.

This moment had caused you to wince because of the pressure on the puncture, "What? What's wrong?" He asked worriedly but before you could even answer he moved your hands down to see the blood coming out of the cuts, the cuts he caused, this thought caused a pained look to flash across his face, "I-I did this to you? Kaylee, I'm-Im so sorry. I-I didn't mean to, oh god, I feel awful, Kay. I swear, it'll never happen again, okay? I'd never intentionally hurt you-" Liam rambled, "Liam, it's fine, it was just an accident." She reassured her boyfriend who only shook his head, "Still-" he began, "No, it's fine Liam"

~_~_~_~_~

It was the time for the Lacrosse game, and after what happened at school with Kaylee Liam was tempted to sit the game out but chose to play anyway, plus when he brought the idea up to couch he told him to, and I quote, shut the hell up and get on the damn field. So, he didn't really have a choice.

"Be careful, okay?" Kaylee asked as she grasped Liams face looking in his eyes, "I promise." He promised as he smiled at her before pecking her lips and going off to the field as Kaylee went to the sidelines where coach was.

"Let's go Dunbar!" Coach screamed as Liam made a goal causing cheers to erupt from the stands, Kaylee cheering with them, "Hell yeah!"

After making a couple more shots the opposing team was two below Beacon Hills, and they started playing dirty, starting with kicking some of the players in the back of their knee.

Right when Liam went to go and score one of the players from the opposite team tripped him and another player stepped on his hand, on purpose.

The crowed gasped as they saw Liam get throw on the ground, players rushing to see if he was alright, and Kaylee was right there with him, "Back up, back up, let him breath!" Coach ordered as he pushed through athletes to check on Liam, who had been biting back a growl as Scott and Kaylee helped him off the ground, "Liam, are you okay?" Kaylee asked him as he brought his hands up to his ears ignoring her, "Coach, I'm gonna take him to the nurse." Kaylee said and left before anyone could disagree.

"Liam, Liam, it's alright." Kaylee said as she pushed him into the locker room and under the showers before turning one on and pushing him against the wall.

"Focus on me Liam, okay? Look in my eyes, listen to my voice, anything you need to do that'll calm you down, okay? Scott says you need to find an anchor. Something or someone that calms you down when you think about them, or it, okay? Something you love." Kaylee informed him as he slowly stopped flashing his glowing eyes, his nails going back to normal, and stopped breathing heavily, "Did you find it?" She asked him as they made eye contact, but the only answer she received was Liam pulling her face into his for a kiss, a slow meaningful kiss,

"Yeah, you."

This one is short toooo but there'll be longer ones, trust

-Bella