A new mission?

NOTES:

Dazai is 13 in this Fantiction, the timelines are abit twisted around and he HAS met chuuya and chuuya IS in the Port Mafia. Kouyo is 15 (she is in the Port Mafia yet not an executive) since in canonical times, Dazai is 22 and kouyo is 26. Also I decided to remove hagakure since a class consists of only 20 students and she won't be include much. I might use some quotes and lines straight from the anime's, I apologize for any grammar and spelling mistakes that may cause confusion. That's all huns, enjoy!! <3

—♡—♡—♡—♡—♡—♡—»

Mori's fingers click the keys of his computer, each letter forming a word onto the email. "Dazai! Come here, won't you?"

"He's in the lounge, he won't hear you." A young woman's voice responds from behind.

"Ah, Kouyo, what brings you here? Not to poison my tea?" The man turns around his chair, facing the pink haired teen.

"I just heard you typing at a speed you probably can't run at, what's the occasion?" Kouyo smiles, pulling out a lipstick and applying it.

"A hero school, in Musutafu."

"Oh?"

"Dazai will attend. Nothing harmful! Just some information." Mori replies, turning back around.

"Are you not worried he'll rat us out? A school full of heroes and hero apprentices." She asks. It's not like she was worried of it. If Dazai knew what was best for him, he'd keep his mouth shut and do as he was told.

"Nope. Mind I trouble you to go get him? And explain the situation on the way, would you?"

"Of course." Kouyo spins around and walks out, shutting the door.

—♡—♡—♡—♡—♡—♡—»

Creak!!—

The door opens at an unusually normal pace. Often, it'd be swung open to break or so slow that Mori wished to just get rid of it.

"You wanted to see me, old man?" A young boy in a black suit, around the age of 13, walks in.

"Ah! Dazai! How splendid to see you! I assumed you'd just run off." Mori smiles. "Please, take a seat."

Dazai falls back on your a swivel chair. "Get to the point, i'm having to hold myself back from kicking you."

"Of course, please refrain from doing that at your new school."

"New school?— Oh, that. I thought Kouyo was just kidding!" Dazai rolls his eyes. He's never attended a school, and he never wanted to attend a school, let alone a hero one that could easily try to take down the Port Mafia if they wanted to.

"No, she is quite an honest woman. I believe she explained considering your reaction. You'll be attending this school, UA." Mori explains, spinning his chair around to face the boy.

"Hard pass." Dazai raises his palm.

"Oh but I can't go back now. I've sent an email already, they say that they'll be willing to accept you, they just need to meet up to test your skills as you're considerably younger than all the other students by a whole two years and they all believe you have no knowledge. And it'll come at a price, I'll brew you a nice, instant-killing poison once you finish the school.

"Oh! Maybe that isn't as bad then! When are they coming over?"

"Tomorrow at 2:30 AM. But there are some rules to go over." At that, Dazai rolls his eyes. He hated nothing More than rules, after living. "In this situation, I'm your father."

"Huh?! No way!! Why can't Kouyo be my mother?!"

"Kouyo is 15. That's impossible."

"So send her instead! She fits the age requirements exactly!"

"She's much more mature than her age, and she can't act as well as you do. You can act mature, your age and even younger if you liked. She's 15 and acts 20, when she's 20 she'll probably act 10 years older. Anyways, let's not being her into this. I've left you some casual clothes on your bed. Replace your bandages into clean ones and take a shower to be ready for tomorrow."