1

MARIA'S POV

Flashing lights, bodies grinding upon each other, heat flashes through out the club. Loud music blasted in my ears as I move my hips around his body, his hands roaming my body as he kissed my neck.

"Fuck, your so hot" he groans in my ear, I smirk and turn my body towards him, mystery boy.
Curlyhead brunette, cocky smile that tilted over me. He looks at my body then admires my face, his hands pulled me closer to him. I felt his lips crash onto mine, I deepend the kiss as he held me tighter. We soon lets go and he smiles at me.

"Lets get out of here" He says into my ears, I nod and he takes the lead.

Next morning

I wake to a knock at my door, I slowly slipped out of bed and made my way downstairs. I rubbed my eyes and opened the door to my best friend.
"Where were you last night" I said in a tired voice, turning away so she could walk in.
"No, maria, where did you go? you left so sudden" She clapped back, I whipped my head around
"Sorry, I left with some guy" I laughed to myself, now we faced eachother. She had her arms crossed
"Did you guys fuck?" She asked me, I laughed out then went silent
"In his car" I said and she hit me on the arm
"Well.. how was it?" she asked me, I walked into the kitchen and she follows. I poured myself a glass of water than sat down where she did
"It was good, I dont remember who it was though" I said, she laughed then sighed
"Well imma go shower, we are going out for lunch so get ready" She said, I looked at the clock and it was 10:25 am.

I took out my phone once she left and went straight to instagram, I scrolled through my feed then finally created my post. Once I uploaded it, it got many likes in a couple of minutes.
My occupation was a model so im pretty well known in Monaco but my hometown is London.

"Lando?" I whispered to myself, I clicked on his profile and went through his page. He looked very familar, a young handsome man.. my type. I noticed he was an F1 driver which made me smile a bit.

I shut my phone off and made my way back to the room to get ready for the day. I showered then styled my hair, since it was just lunch I didnt need much makeup. I just applied mascara, light blush and lipgloss. My outfit was pretty simple but it was cute

I curled my blonde hair to volume then smiled at myself in the mirror when I was finally satisfied

"MARIAA!" My friend yelled, I turned off the bathroom light and walked outside. I walked down the stairs and she smiled at me.

"You look so pretty" She squealed, I smiled ear to ear then we started to make our way outside. We got into the car and drove to the country club, many people go here during the day. There are many things to do so its very famous for keeping celeberties entertained.

We finally made it to the building and got out the car, the valet took away the porshe as we walked inside. Looking around there were many familiar faces we seen on social media, we smile as we walked by to the bar.

Sitting down we looked at the menu, we ordered shirley temples, ceaser salads then fries for the side. The waitress took away our menus and we admired the view of rich men playing golf and some betting their money on pool.

After 10 minutes, our food finally came and we ate as we watched the tennis match in Monte Carlo was being displayed on the TV. Everyone cheered, drank and laughed it was a great time. Soon, a man took a seat close to me, I looked at him and he looked at me.

The guy from instagram, Lando Norris. He was sweaty from playing golf, his cap was worn backwards revealing some of his curlyhair.
"Fuck did he look hot and so familiar" I thought to myself, he looked at me once more but this time a bit longer.

"Good afternoon gorgeous, do I know you from somewhere?" He asked, admiring my face and then my body that was perked up in my seat, he smirked.

I shrugged with a polite smile, he looked at me then my friend who was admiring the situation. After he got his drink, he got up from his seat and stood infront of me

"See you around beautiful" Plastering his face with a cocky smile once he saw my face start to blush, he then made his way back to the golf course. I watched him exit then turned to my friend

"What the fuck.." I said to her and she laughed.

AUTHOR HERE!!!

My first book ;) hehe im so excited about how this book is gonna go, i feel like this chapter was a great start but expect much more🙃

Please follow, like, and come back for more!! :)