Golden Guard x Guard!Reader

Requested.

You roamed the halls of the castle, you were back from another mission that the Emperor had sent you to.

And you were certainly NOT happy with the results.

You had let the two individuals you were chasing after escape, oh and, the cherry on top, you had made a fool of yourself in front of the Golden Guard.

Your staff with artificial magic had broken and he had to step in to save you from a giant beast.

You angrily threw the staff to the aide and growled. All you wanted was to finally prove to the emperor that you were not useless, you could do a lot more if he just, let you.

You felt someone behind you and you quickly drew your weapon, turning around and aiming it at the person.

You blinked at saw the Golden Guard silently looking back at you with two hands raised.

You heard him chuckle as his finger traced the broken blade on your sword. "You won't achieve anything with a weapon like that."

You growled and quickly threw the broken blade towards the wall, it went through the wall and you could see said guard visibly flinch. You looked back at him as he slowly looked at you.

"What?"

You asked annoyed. He let out a 'shesh' before continuing.

"Not even a 'Thank You'? Geez, what happened to being polite?" The guard asked as his end goal seemed to be to pester you.

You two had a love-hate relationship.

He was annoying, but at times, fun to have as a friend, if you were patient enough to stand his stupidity and idiot behavior.

"Leave me alone Gold Boy," you said, he visibly froze at the nickname. He grumbled "Golden, Guard. GOLDEN. GUARD. It's really NOT that hard! We've talked about this!" You chuckled and placed your bag on your shoulder.

"Whatever. Gold Kid."

He grumbled yet again. Suddenly an idea popped into his mind and he teleported in front of you. "What if we play a little bit of 'Hide and Seek'? Might relieve any stress you got." He reasoned.

You rolled your eyes and shot an arrow at the many target circles that lay across the castle, made just for you to practice.

You noticed a few gold yellow arrows also on the target, you smiled and threw your bow and arrows on the floor.

You turned to see the guard looking at you expectantly.

"That was suchhhhh a funnnnn stress reliever!" He said in a sarcastic tone, emphasizing a few words. You crossed your arms and chuckled/giggled.

"Alright fine. Five rounds of 'Hide and Seek'?" He nodded and you booped him on where you assumed his nose was.

"You're it"

You said before running off.

He chuckled slowly, a blush rising to his face.

"You got it."

You were on your last round, the score was split 50/50, and you knew you were going to win this one too.

After all, you had invisibility glyphs on your side and had been using them for the past two rounds, letting Golden boy win two so he wouldn't grow suspicious.

You held your breath and fought the urge to laugh as you walked next to the oblivious gold boy. He sighed tiredly.

"Ugh! Y/N! Y/NNNNN!" He yelled tiredly.

You tried your best to not chuckle as you watched him walk around, aimlessly. You saw him suddenly stop and look down, both your eyes landed on a single bar of tree bark.

Oh crap.

It had an invisibility glyph drawn onto it.

You were definitely busted now. The golden guard picked it up and stared at it.

A soft chuckle emitted from him.

"You sly little cheater." He muttered. Stifling a laugh you looked at him.

Boy did you love his personality.

You yelped/squeaked in surprise as he suddenly pushed you against a wall. Pinning you with both hands.

You lost control of your breathing and once again breathed. Being once again, visible to the naked eye.

You couldn't see it, but you felt his sly smirk there.

​​​"Found you~," he said playfully.

You glared at him as red flooded your cheeks, from the lack of oxygen you were getting.

"How'd you-" you paused as you breathed for air, panting you looked to the sides, trying to regain your breathing. You saw the position you two were in, your face blushing even worse.

He had you pinned, both hands on the sides of your head.

And your faces were close, very close..

You tried to find a way out of the situation, but all you thought to do was smack his helmet.

And that's what you did..

He clearly didn't expect it, so his reaction was slow.

You weren't expecting to see his helmet fall off.

Your eyes widened as his helmet crashed on the ground, revealing his reddish/pinkish eyes. His eyes also seemed to widen. His hair was blondish, baggy eyes, he had a missing tooth and had a blush quickly spreading all over his face.

You were panting, out of breath and both confused, alarmed by the way he looked.

You didn't hate it, you actually LIKED his appearance.

A startled gasp was heard, and you two quickly turned towards the noise.

Oh, Titan no.

It was Kikimora. She quickly shielded her eye as she ran off, apologizing, you were confused until it all quickly clicked, your breathing, the position, the fact he had no helmet on.

This didn't look good.

Hunter's face erupted into a dark red, he quickly grabbed his helmet and placed it back on, running after kiki. You went back to standing up normally, not pinned against the wall, you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding.

"Y/N STAY THERE!" He turned the corner and after a second he appeared back.

"We'll continue this later" he 'winked', joking, and continued to chase after the short female.

You blushed and ran after.

"HEY! YOU TWO GET BACK HERE! HUNTER WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? KIKI THAT'S- IT'S NOT WHAT IT SEEMS!"

~~~~

🌻Okay, I'm back, I'm not dead, yet. So here's a One-Shot, surprisingly I got three hunter ones, a Kikimora, and a Skara, not trying to be rude, but I might have to do the Skara and Kikimora last since I'm finding it hard to write for them, sorry! A few more One-Shots will be out soon, maybe today or tomorrow.

Coming soon: 🔪Yandere Hunter/Golden guard x Reader🔪

Word Count: 1,013