Party?

"It's beautiful, huh?" Aster interrupted her peace.

"Extremely," Jane whispered under her breath. It felt like years had gone by sinse she had driven over that very bridge. They drove in silence until they arrived at Uncle R's house. The word house was quite an understatement, it was better described as a mansion. Jane started to wonder how her uncle really made all of his money as she walked into the lavish mansion.

As soon as Jane entered the house, she greeted her uncle.

"Hello, how have you been Uncle R?" Jane asked.

"Busy, very busy" her uncle responded rather annoyed. "I have had some things rearranged lately, so you will sleep in a different room this break." He added.

"Oh, okay," Jane added, trying to hide her dissapointment and confusion. She had always slept in the same room at her uncle's house. It was practically designed for her, and Jane loved it so much.

It was painted a gorgeous Sea Green and was large and had huge bay windows that overlooked the ocean. It also had a loft with a king sized bed and a blue and gray accented comforter. The whole room had the perfect balance of blues, greens, and grays that Jane adored.

She could spend hours listening to Reggae and sketching by her desk in the front of the floor length windows. Jane would sketch the sea, boats, docks, and rocks being splashed by the water. She could also spend hours looking into the wave made tidal pools on their private beach, but by far, her favorite thing to do on break was sketch by the windows.

Just before Jane was heartbroken by the loss of her room, Aster showed her to her new room and snapped her out of her flashback.

"I think you'll like this room." Aster told Jane with a smirk. Jane noticed how cute his dimpled smike was, and mentally slapped herself to regain focus. Before she could reply, he opened the door. Jane's eyes widened in utter confusion.

She was literally in the doorway of her room. It was the same exact room, the same walls, and the same loft. The only difference was one small door. With a puzzled look displayed on her face, she walked toward the door.

"It's a new improvement," Aster explained to Jane. "There is a small staircase that leads to rooms throughout the house such as the kitchen, the basement, and the orivate beach."

"Can you take me to the beach?" Jane asked Aster, suddenly interested.

"Of course," Aster replied with a sly smirk, "Right this way."

Aster showed her through tunnel-like pathways, and through a blue door labeled "Beach.". Aster and Jane walked along the beach, and picked up sea shells and items the ocean had left behind.

"So, your from Trenton?" Aster questioned.

"Yup, New Jersey, born and raised. What about you, where are you from?" Jane prodded.

"Mainly Bimini on my dad's side, but my mom's from Australia. She has an accent and everything." He answered enthusiastically.

Aster couldn't help but notice the spark he had with Jane. He also noticed how gorgeous she was. She was perfectly tan, without looking aged, and toned. Her hair was brown with natural streaks of blond and it was wavy. She had long legs, but wasn't a skinny toothpick like some of the other girls he had dated. She seemed to him, perfect. She wasn't too girly, but not too boyish. She was the perfect balance of everything he looked for in a girl.

Jane noticed the spark too, and was baffled. She had never had a boyfriend, mainly because she didn't like anyone back home, but she was open to dating. Especially open to dating yummy surfer boys. Aster was so polite, but still fun. And oh my, his body was perfect too. He was super fit, but not like a body builder type. Just the way she liked guys. He seemed mature, and had the most dazzling green eyes.