♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ :EPISODE 1: :;

SEASON 1, EPISODE, 1
CRUELTY

Tanjiro and {Name}, the woman calls out, your faces are all covered in soot

Tanjiro and {Name}, the woman calls out, your faces are all covered in soot. Let me clean you guys up.

"You know, you and {Name} don't really have to go," she says as she cleans their faces.

"All this snow could be dangerous," Woman says. "I want us to have a good New Year's celebration," Tanjiro says.

"Yeah, Mom, we want you guys to have an amazing New Year's," {Name} says proudly.

"Where everyone can eat as much as they want, especially [Name]-chan," Tanjiro states.

{Name} starts drooling at the thought of food, picturing all the food they can eat together.

"So, we'll sell all the charcoal we can," Tanjiro says.

The woman remarks, "How thoughtful of you two. [Name], you're drooling a bit," she says, pulling out another cloth and cleaning your drool.

"Hey, bro and sis! Are you two going to town again today?" the boy asks.

"I'm coming with you guys!" a girl says, putting her arms to her chest.

"No, you're not. You know you can't walk as fast as Tanjiro and [Name] can, sweetie," the woman says.

"Aw, come on, Mom!" the boy says.

"No way," the woman says again.

"[Name] is not going to be able to carry you guys today, and Tanjiro can't use the cart today."

"Which means when you guys get tired, they won't be able to carry you or ride you around," the woman explains.

The two both groan in disappointment.

"[Name]-chan! We wanna come with you guys!"

"I promise I'll help you out," the little girl says as the little boy clings to Tanjiro.

"That's very sweet of you, Hanako," [Name] says as she picks up Hanako and spins her around. "We would," the girl smiles, but then her smile fades and she looks down in defeat.

"You're staying home today," Tanjiro says as he puts the girl down and pets Hanako's head.

Tanjiro then pulls the boy away from his waist, gets down on one knee, and puts his hands on the boy's shoulders.