Chapter 2

Headmistress Faragonda knocked on the door before we walked in

Headmistress Faragonda knocked on the door before we walked in. All of the girls were sitting in the living room area of the door and looked to be shocked seeing Faragonda. I did a quick scan in my data analysis powers to see who all was who. Bloom whose orgin was unknown, Stella of Solaria, Flora of Linphea, Tecna of Zenith, and Musa of Melody. They all seemed to be a nice bunch of girls.
"Hello girls," Faragonda started, "This is going to be your new roommate Priness Deja of Diamond."
"Diamond! I never knew that they had a princess, and why is she just starting," Tecna questioned.
"Actually yes they do and she is set to marry Prince Kai of my planet Linphea once they are of age," Flora jumped in.
"Actually there is a reason that not many people know about me," I explained. "My parents wanted me to be kept a secret for my protection because I am the strongest fairy there is. I was born from the Diamond Dragon," I continued. Might as well rip the bandaid off now instead of hiding it. If I wanted them to be my friends then I might as well be honest and start off with the truth. Though Bloom seemed thrown off then a little flash of anger went across her face and disappeared very fast.
"What do you mean that you are the strongest fairy. I thought that I was by me being the Fairy of the Dragon Flame," Bloom questioned.
Faragonda gave her a sad look and then replied, "I'm sorry Bloom it was made for everyone to believe that the Dragon Flame was the strongest to protect Deja because she is the only fairy to ever have every power that it is possible to have. Long ago all of the royal families gathered together from all of the demensions and decided that it was in best intrest to lie and say the Dragon Flame was the most powerful to prevent any evil from coming after Deja. If you had come to me instead of doing the research on your own I would have happily told you Bloom.
Bloom stood quiet for a while before a look of defeat and then acceptance came across her face. She then nodded and sat back down quietly as she listened.
"Faragonda what does that mean though since Deja is now coming to Alfea. Won't people find out about her," Stella asked. The rest of the girls nodded in agreement as they stared at me and then Faragonda.
"Very good question Stella. I am glad that you thought to ask a question like that. Deja being here will not be an issue though because her parents over the years have had the best trainers go to Diamond to make sure that she had full controll of all of her powers before she came here. If anyone comes for her she will be able to handle it as well as all of us protecting her," Faragonda explained to the girls.
All of the girls had a look of detemination on their face before agreeing that they would support me. Bloom then stood up and with a fierece look on her face said, " I think that I speak for all of us girls when I say that with Deja being here she is now a member of the Winx and no matter what comes we will always fight together and have her back." I smiled at all of the girls gratefully thanking them silently.
"That is wonderful! I will leave now, I believe you girls will help Deja get settled in just fine. She is in the other single room right next to Stella's," Faragonda said with a smile as she walked out of the room. The girls all smiled and helped grab my bags leading me into my room.