Chapter 7.5: Search for Sister (short)

Somewhere back in the east blue three years ago (y/n 16 yrs. This boy 18 yrs)

"Hey do you happen to see this girl?" A boy in a cloak shows a picture of a girl look scared at the snail camera and was holding three initial's necklace.

The old man take the wanted poster from the boy's hand and examine the girl look. He look at the boy shaking his head.

The boy sigh and take the poster away then walk to other person to ask. It's a women in Hawaiian shirt and white pants

She look up at him with arrogance.she doesn't seem friendly towards a newbie. Her red lip scowled at the boy mysterious appearance. The boy glare back at her but he still needs to know where is the little girl located now.

"Ma'am do you see a girl look like this but more slightly taller and bit mature?"

The woman look at him up down, judging his appearance. He remove the hood off and reveal his scar under his chin and his cold like golden eyes was staring the woman down.

He was a fine looking man, with ripped off muscles. Under his cloak he was wearing a black t-shirt that almost not fit due to his body type.

 Under his cloak he was wearing a black t-shirt that almost not fit due to his body type

I beg you to not simp at him.
He's our brother 💀🙏 honestly he look normal to me..kinda

The woman almost choke on her cocktail drink. She wiped her mouth with a handkerchief. She look back at him just to be sure he's a real person.

He roll his eyes as he saw her eyes travelled from his face to his torso. He slammed the table shower her the picture to make her focus back onto what he was saying. "Please ma'am do you seen this girl before or someone's older that slightly similar?"

He says in a low raspy tone. Seems like this boy is desperate to know where the little girl in the picture is.

The woman hummed to herself. She take out a pen from her hand bag and write down some coordinates.

A coordinate to Logue Town. She hand him a log pose with three pointer. And also gave him her number.

After getting the information he needed he went to left this town to his location. As he walking towards the port he rips off the women number in frustration.

"What a slut." He grumbled under his breath. Plus he didn't even thank her. He just left like that.

After some time he found a ship on sale. It's good to sail for few people in it. He ask the seller and he told the boy that it's still not finished yet. So he have to wait for couple of weeks. But being an impatient guy he is he just left.