Maybe...😉❤️‍🩹

don't I Taehyung stepped out of the walk in closet and looked at the stand mirror.

"Are you sure about this Jen?" Taehyung's asked Jennie a little more confused as the outfit didn't make sense to him.
It was actually a masterpiece but oh well, only Jennie knew it.

"It's wonderful. I'm proud of my self!" Jennie said and the pride was so visible in her eyes. She really wanted to feel the texture of the fabric so she walked closer and touched the shirt's fabric.

"Oh! It's cotton. Nice." Jennie said.
She noticed Taehyung's face close and immediately turned red.

"Ah, you're blushing." Taehyung said with a smile on his face. He did not mean to look like a pervert but he just enjoys teasing her. It's so fun to do so!

—————————————————————————————————

"T-Tae... stop..." Jennie said while crying.

"That bastard needs to learn a lesson!" Taehyung said while he rolled up his sleeve.

"It's okay! If you really care about me, don't do it!" Jennie screamed.

Taehyung was taken aback. He really wanted to punch Jin's face because he tried to force himself on Jennie knowing she's married. Thank god, Jennie pushed him away.

"I-" Taehyung was left speechless. He couldn't form any words. He was angry and upset but bottled it up for Jennie. And Jennie only.

—————————————————————————————————

"I'm sorry... I wasn't there for you." Taehyung apologized although he did nothing wrong. 

"It's okay..." Jennie smiled softly and hugged him slowly.

"Woah! Hahaha!" Taehyung laughed but hugged her back as she meant as he knew it was true. Jennie kissed him on the cheek and wakes said

"It's so cold" Jennie said.....

HI THERE LOVELY PEOPLE! I FINALLY UPDATED 19393832949486920:84 years later. BRW BYEEE!