Sometimes I hate every single stupid word you say

(Hi all! This will be a replacement for Sworn to secrecy, my old book. As you can see, this is an aged up Au, so enjoy!)

(BTW THIS IS ANGELICA, MY OC)

And normal clothes 

Ok, let's go

Angelica POV:

CRASH! Another building down on the floor. Lots of people running past me, trying to get away. I used one of my 3 quirks, pitch high, to levitate the rocks. I moved them aside and walked over to some wannabe big shot villan. 

"Well well well," I snickered "Who do we have here?" I asked sarcastically. 

Then I hit a high soprano.

(Half an hour later)

I was sat at my mansion with the news on, playing in the background whilst I made pancakes. Suddenly, my phone started ringing. I picked it up.

"Hello, Angelica speaking." I said.

"Hello, Ms. Midoriya. I am sorry to inform you but you are needed in Japan." The voice said on the other side.

"Oh" I bit my bottom lip. "For how long?" I asked hesitantly.

"Ummm, at least a year." The voice said.

"WHAT! I CANT COME OUT OF ENGLAND FOR A YEAR! MY DAD HAS CANCER AND I CANT LEAVE HIS SIDE FOR FUCK SAKE!" I yelled.

"Ms. Midoriya,  I'm afraid it's urgent, we'll explain when you get here

"Fine, whatever. Just make sure someone is here with my dad, OK?" I growled. 

"Yes, Ms. Midoriya,  we will."

(6 hours later)

I got off the plane and stretched all my limbs.  I popped my back and went over to the airport. 

"Ah, Ms. Midoriya. I'm Red riot, nice to meet you in person."

I turned around.

"Kiri?" I whispered. 

"Yep, it's so manly of you to come back after 2 years Angel." The red porcupine smiled.

"It's so manly of you to come here and escort me, kiri." I smiled back.

I got in the limousine which was parked up for me. But something was off, like Kiri wasn't the only one escorting me.

"Ejiro Kirishima,  who else is in that car?" I growled. 

"Oh, it's just your brother, Todoroki, Mina, Kaminari, and a few others aswell" he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Riiiiight" I raised my eyebrow, but got in. "AND BY A FEW OTHERS YOU MEAN OUR ENTIRE FUCKING CLASS FROM UA YEAH!?" I yelled out.

"Surprise?" He nervously chucked.

"Whatever," I pulled my airpods out of my case. "Just 'cos you invited everyone, doesn't mean that I'm gonna talk." I growled. The whole car fell silent

"Sis? What's up?" Izuku asked me.

"Shut up, I don't want to be here, so why do you care?" I glowered. 

He backed off silently. I sat in a corner and played my favourite Hazbin hotel songs on repeat:

Respectless

Hell is forever

Hells greatest dad

Stayed gone

Loser baby

Poison 

I wasn't used to big crowds of people, and that's why I left for England.  Now I'm stuck, here. With these lot.

They all started talking about my hero work. Then one of the newbies, possibly a side-extra insulted me

"SCUSE ME BITCH!" I yelled "I COULD EAT YOU FOR BREAKFAST, YOU DICK SUCKIN' HOE. SHUT THE FUCK UP!" 

Everyone fell silent again and it was nice, at least for me.

We got to a hero agency in about half an hour. I wasn't a fan of long car rides when I was little, but now I do them myself. I got out and walked inside.

"Umm, you should know this, But your working with Dynamight." Kiri said 

"Who?" I asked.

"ME." I looked up, and there he was in all his glory.

"Bakugo. Of course." I rolled my eyes.

"Wanna tour?" He asked.

"Whatever" I sighed.

(1 hour later)

"And there you are, all done." He said.

"Thanks." I sighed. 

"Huh, not very chatty. Still the same I guess." He chucked 

"I have a reason not to be chatty. Goodnight Dynamight."

Kiri lead me to a motorcycle, green in colour. 

"Tch, thanks I guess." I got on and rode to my new house. Nothing much, just a 4 story house, basic shit. I picked up my bags and keys and unlocked the door.

I went straight up to my room and flopped on my bed. 

"Katsuki, you're an asshat."

705 words.