Sometime I Wanna Slap You In Your Whole face

Angelica Pov:

I woke up so the smell of pancakes and syrup downstairs. I slept on the second floor of the house and despite the amount of stairs there are, I loved the house. I got up, made the bed, put on one of my Ex fiancé's tops and some baggy sweat pants. 

Now that I think about it, I didn't know I was sharing a house with someone. I walked past the living room and went inside. It was spotless and the TV was still warm. I was getting a bit uneasy, so I pulled off one of my knifes from my arm and headed downstairs, blade facing away from me.

As I got downstairs, I was shocked to see not one, but two familiar faces. 

"Todoroki? Izu?" I inquired.

They turned around, Izu smiling and Todoroki smirking with half a pancake hanging out of his mouth. I put the knife away and sat at the table.

"Mornin' sis!" Izu said cheerily. 

I smiled and nodded.

"Yall scared the shit outta me, y'know?" I growled. I wasn't the nicest person on a morning. I tended to avoid sleep as much as possible, hence why I have heavy eyebags. Shoto slid some pancakes across the table and Kissed Izu on the cheek.

"Whoa! Since when?" I shouted, suddenly awake.

"Ummm, since the end of graduation?" Shoto replied.

"OH, ok, that's good." I smiled and ate my pancakes.

*2 Hours later*

I was sat outside of Baku-I mean Dynamights office waiting for him to tell me what I needed to do.

"Come in." A rough voice said to me.

I walked in, all suited up.

"OK, state your name, Pro hero name  and quirks." He growled.

"Name, Angelica Midoriya. Hero name, Inked siren. Quirks, Tattoo, Vampire and pitch high." I said monotonely

"Right, there's analysis on Tatto and pitch high, But not Vampire, Explain it so I can put it in the file." He gave me a glance.

"Vampire allows me to drain a quirk at a time for one hour at a time. However, I can do the same for mutations aswell. My drawback is if I use it too long, I go highly pale, despise sunlight and crave red meat. That's all" I stated.

"Thank you, Your mission is to track down Himiko Toga and Touya Todoroki. They went MIA one day and haven't been seen since. Its been driving us crazy and with your quirks, we could use the extra help. They need to be found by the end of this year. Ok?" He said.

I nodded. "OH and also, Remove the mask from your costume, you look like an Idiot." He growled back.

Sometimes, in UA, I wanted to slap him. I still do now, He's gotten more cocky, more confident since I left. Oh if only he knew, if only he knew.

*Later*

"Hey Dad, How are you?" I smiled weakly through the camera. 

"I'm doing -cough- fine sweatpea. Don't you worry your pretty little head about it." He smiled. I noticed his vitals were a lot better than last time. I was happy he was recovering. 

"Hey, how about, if your still in Japan by the time I've gotten out of here, I come over and see you, Inko and Izu?" He asked.

"That's a great idea dad! I think it would be great to have you home."

"Thank you hunny, well, its lights out now so, I'll see you tomorrow." The phone was put down before I could say good bye. I loved my dad, but I knew that he wouldn't make it through this treatment. I could see it all the time. His skin got paler by the day, and even though his vitals are stable, they will start to drop soon enough again. I don't want to say goodbye to my last reason to exist, but maybe I could find someone else.

628 Words