Chap 6:The Darkness Inside My Heart

(Y/n Pov)

Currently Me and Haruna is seen walking together holding each other hand to be honest this felt strange, really for me the first time not saying i haven't gone out before but Haruna felt different! Compared to other girls that asked me out she is the only one who make me felt stump all over like my brain can't seem to figure out what to do or say

Should i tighten my grip? No that would hurt her or worst, Should i asked how was her day? Maybe she did saw me with Lala in The Girl Section maybe she understand after all it totally normal...Oh who am i kidding

Y/n: "(Laugh Awkwardly) Well this is awkward, they gone and ditch us yeah?"

Haruna: "Indeed, now we're alone just the two of us"

She answered back softly while still holding onto his sleeves and give him a soft look yet he can see it in her eyes...She zone out before she continued

Haruna: "I'm...Never expected myself to be in this position to be honest with you, it's pretty nerve wracking"

Y/n: "W-What position are you talkin about Haruna-Chan?"

Haruna: "W-Well...Us being a thing, for as long at i could remember You and Me never have much interaction during our younger years Y/n-Kun. You were...Isolated to say the least nobody seems to come near you nor do you make any effort in trying to befriend anyone...Well except me"

Y/n: "(Eyes Widen) O-Oh...Well i couldn't help but noticed, You were quite lonely In truth i was just curious back then, so young and naive So i decided to take my first step and befriend you!"

Haruna: "Mhm that's and...Lala-San told me what happened"

Y/n: "Told you...what huh?!"

Haruna: "That's she is a Alien...Special just like you are"

Haruna timidly look up as him in his eyes both size stare into each other window into their soul

Haruna: "You were always special and I know it from the start...And yet your Love for me, Lala said it strong...Very strong and ever since then i've known I just had to thank you...But i just never found the proper way or timing to say it so...Thank you Y/n-Kun, thank for having me even though i know you can fin-"

Y/n: "Be quiet!"

His small outburst caught her off guard she flinches thinking she angered him, yet her fear faded when he hold her face gently

Y/n: "Don't you dare say that about yourself got it? If i hear you say stuff like that again i marry ya right here just to show how precious you are to me!"

Haruna: "(Blush) E-Eh! M-Marriage b-but i'm still young Y/n-Kun"

Y/n also blush realizing how exaggerated his statement was but he didn't care if this girl gotta feel bad bout herself! He gotta lift her high and higher!

Y/n: "I give up my soul for you Haruna...Lala and I aren't that closed"

He whispered into her ear the whole story Haruna nodded and seems to take the infomation rather clear and before long she come to one conclusion and smile

Haruna: "I see...Well it's fine if you do then i'll allow it"

Y/n: "Allow wha-"

Haruna: "Shh~ It's will be clear when the time come now then shall we goes on our date?"

Y/n blush softly as her cool attitude placing a finger on his lip and shushing him? Really felt like she have a bit of dominant in this relationship as he was about to say something sudden a Penguin come flying in and hitting him directly in side of his head!