part 1 :- Female Lead (Ms.Sure)

"Hey have you heard today bussiness tycoon ms.Sure is going to attend this award ceremony " reporter 1
"I have heard she is a singer too ,right?" Camera woman.
"Yaa! I mean she is just like another specie . She is gorgeous , can sing , can dance , can play guitar and a businesswoman right now !" Her friend .
"Oh god she is so cool , and I am going to see her , I must have done some good deeds in my last life " reporter 1 .

Reporters " here she is , here she is , ms.sure , ms.sure .... to the left , to the left mam right , right mam , mam here , mam camera , here mam here  ....."

Reporter 1" ohhh! She was so cool . She came like a tornado and made everyone crazy ......ahhh!!!!"
Camera woman "you're right she is so .......drop dead gorgeous ...."

Here , welcome everyone our today's chief guest a singer , songwriter, music composer , performer , dancer , and a bussiness tycoon .....Ms . Sure , here to represent the bussinessman of the year 2022.... please mam we welcome you to hand the award to it's winner .

 please mam we welcome you to hand the award to it's winner

Ms.Sure " good evening everyone.                            present here ! , ....so the award.. bussinessman of the year 2022 goes to ......  Mr.Sun ..from B.S entertainment."

####claps####