~When you came back home, your name is Minmi~

You came back home in the middle of the night, you rang the doorbell, Hanni answers the door, she saw how beaten up you looked, she took your hand and laid you on the couch.

"What the hell happened?! Why are you so bloody and beaten?!" Hanni says, quite loud.

Hanni's loud talking, made Haerin and Danielle exit their rooms, Danielle eyes went wide, she sat next to you and touched your hand.

"What the hell happened to your face Nmii?!" Danielle says, concerned, she always called you Nmii as a nickname.

Haerin sat on the carpet, she saw how teary your eyes were, she then decides to warn Danielle and Hanni.

"Dani and Hani... Nmii is tearing up... Be careful with her..." Haerin says, she warned Danielle and Hanni before they yell at her or something.

Danielle and Hanni nods as Hyein and Minji came out. Minji immediately ran to you, she hugs you, Minji kisse your forehead as you cry in her arms, shw just embraces you in her hug.

"What happened to Nmii...? Why is she crying so randomly...?" Hyein asks, rubbing her eye.

Hanni then explains to Hyein that someone or somebody beated you, Hyein's eyes went wide, she stops rubbing her eye.

"Who dares hurt Nmii... I'll find who did it and blow their house up..." Minji mutters, Haerin quickly looks at Minji.

"Minj! Nmii is probably hearing the things you might do to the boy or girl or man or woman or monster or boogie man or-" Haerin gets cut off by Danielle going on tiktok and some loud music comes on.

Minji then glances at you, she then asks you who or what did it well beat you.

"Some guy named... Min-jun... Choi Min-jun..." You said, still crying.

Minji looks at the rest of the girls, she nods as the four of them nods, Minji then treats your wounds.

After a while, Minji then placed you in bed, puts on your A.C and takes off the light.

The next morning, you were walking to school when you saw Min-jun's house blew up, your saw five girls, throwing bombs at it, it kept exploding louder and louder. You stare for quite a while but then you realised you knew these five girls.

• Part 2 coming soon <3 Btw don't hate on Hanni, Danielle, Haerin, Minji, Haerin, Min-jun, if anybody name is that you know.