~When the house blew up {It may go to a bit scary and to normal in pt 3}~

You realise the five girls were your sisters, you stare in shock as Danielle notices you, she quickly warned the girls, Hanni ran towards you.

   "Nmii do not tell the police about this please... I don't care if we get hurt, we care if YOU get hurt..." Hanni says as the rest nod along.

   You stared at her as you just continued walking to school, trying to forget what occurred, you might aswell try forgetting about it. You reached to school, you saw your friends, Chaewon and Eunchae, Eunchae ran towards you, hugging you, you obviously hugged back.

   "Minmi! You came! Oh! Did you hear that Min-jun's house went CABOOM!?" Eunchae asks, she was so curious into that.

   Chaewon just sighs, she knew that Eunchae was intreasted in some crimes and etc. Chaewon nos as you nodded, you kept on remembering about Hanni, Haerin, Danielle, Hyein and Minji blowing up Min-jun's house.

   "Eun... Everyone knows about that case not need to tell Mimiro about it... She already knows about it..." Chaewon says as Eunchae just nods at her.

   The bell then rang, you three ran to class. In the middle of class, you kept thinking about if your sisters are mafia's, you just had a random feeling but tried to shake it off your mind.

   After two periods pass, you were heading to the cafeteria when the principal annouced an annoucement. {School pronouncation - Kai-yaki}.

   'Every student at the Kayaki High School must assmeble in the gym for a lockdown. Five 20 - 23 year old girls are in the area somewhere around the school's compound.'

   Every student ran to the gym, lined up as the principal and the members of staff were telling them everything was going to be okay but this is just for a safety reason.

   After a while, gunshots were heard, you heard a soft yet loud person scream, it sounded like Danielle or Hyein's voice. Eunchae and Chaewon starts to scream, everyone except you start to scream.

   The five girls then entered, not noticing your presence, they points the gun at the principal.

   "Put your hands up! Give us all of the money! I'm Danielle! A well known mafia!" Danielle yells as the principal gives her all the money.

   Hanni then notices you, who was staring with a scared yet shock look, Hanni nudges the rest, Hyein grabs your hand, the six of you rushed out of the school.

   Well on the way home, Danielle was driving, she was silent, Hanni then broke the silence.

   "Dani... We should've looked around... Nmii was scared y'know..." Hanni says.

   Hyein, Haerin and Minji agrees with Hanni. Danielle stays silent for a few moments before speaking up.

   "Hani... She already knows... I already said it... We're mafia's, Hyin, Herin and Minj should've stopped me but I'll blame it on me..." Danielle says, trying to be calm.

   Hanni sighs, she goes on her phone in the passenger seat, Hyein hugs you as Minji and Haerin just falls asleep.

   The rain starts to pour, it hits the roof of the car, it was a clamming day going back home, until you heard your phone ring, you and Hyein looks at the phone, the person that was calling was. Min-jun. You and Hyein's eyes went wide.

• Part 3 coming soon <3