The Introduction

As Lucifer was listening:

"Guys, be gentle, we don't want to alert and scared the angles." A strong Spanish voice spoke softly (Carmilla) ,"Yes, mother is right, let's take it slow." Another voice said said (Carmilla's daughter). "Thou are correct, let's not draw attention to us." A deep, whispering voice said.

'They seem nice.' Lucifer thought.

"I agree, we don't want them thinking we wanna fight, right Husky?" An Italian guy said. "Fuck off." A deep voice said. "We don't have time for slow and steady, we have to get into heaven as soon as possible, right now actually!!" A radio voice spoke

'Spoke too soon!' Lucifer thought panicked. "I just send a message to Gabriel for backup." Lucifer says quietly as he sends a message to his younger brother trough text.

"Hello brother," Gabriel said arriving "so what's the issue?" He asked. "Hi Gab, I don't have a good feeling about these people, they don't sound like good people." Lucifer said, worried.

"Well, if they don't sound like good people to you, then they aren't, let's deal with them!" Gabriel said as he took off, "Wait!" Lucifer yelled, but Gabriel was already gone, Lucifer sighed and took off after him.

As they were clearing out the boulders, Alastor was suddenly attacked by the young Arcangle. "WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Alastor yelled, as the others were about to help, but were attacked by Lucifer. Alastor spawned shadow puppets to help them while he was getting pushed around by Gabriel.

Alastor was thrown to the ground, but he has had enough. He slowly got up and looked Gabriel in the eyes. "I don't know who you are, but we have come too far to let you stop us now." Alastor said angrily as he spawned his tentacles, his antlers growing and his eyes turned into Radiodails.

One of them wrapped around Gabriel and crushed him into the ground 3 times and then threw him over the gates, sending him flying into the courthouse, where luckily nobody else was.

Lucifer, who just witnessed his brother's beating, stood there shocked for a few seconds, but soon anger struck. As Rosie went to Alastor ,"Alastor! Calm down!" She yelled as Alastor snapped out of his trance, going back to normal.

"Rosie, what-" but before Alastor could finish, he was tackled to the ground by Lucifer and punched in the face twice, before Lucifer stopped and said ,"Sinner! Who are you?!" He asked sternly.

Alastor then opened his eyes, only to be met with the most beautiful face he'd ever seen. He then felt something in his stomach and his heart beating faster and his face heating up. But he was cut short with a slap to his face before he snapped out of his gaze.

"I ASKED YOU, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Lucifer yelled. "Who am I? Who are you?" Alastor asked sharply. "I am Lucifer, Prince of Heaven." Lucifer said sternly. "Prince?" Alastor asked before Lucifer continued ,"I protect everyone in Heaven from those who may cause them harm, like you and your.. tentacles?" Lucifer said sternly.

"I'm sorry, we're really not a treat." Alastor said, glasing at Lucifer's lips, wanting to kiss him, before Lucifer spoke again ,"You may say that you and your friends mean no harm, but actions speak louder than words." Lucifer said sternly.

Rosie calmly walked up, as to not make the situation worse. "We're not here to harm anyone." She said calmly.
Lucifer looked at her, then back at Alastor, looking at him sternly, before letting him up.

"Thanks. Lucifer, my name is Alastor, also known as The Radio Demon, and these are my fellow sinners. We came here looking for help and healing." Alastor said.

"I'm sorry, but your tentacles send my brother FLYING. I can only imagine the damage it will do to everyone in Heaven." Lucifer said sternly.

"But-" "You and your friends will never be welcome in Heaven. Leave now and never return." Lucifer said before flying off to help his brother.

Everyone just stood and starred in shock, sadness and despair for 5 minutes, before Alastor finally spoke softly ,"no... we were so close."

"Alastor, come on we can't give up now, we've come so far." Rosie said, trying to cheer Alastor up. "But, what about what he said..?"

"Well... he will have to come back eventually to clean this mess up, but I think it's only right of us to clean up the mess we made, and after we cleaned up after ourselves, we don't leave, but we stay, but we don't take a single step further. How does that sound?" Rosie explained.

Alastor was hesitant, but seeing the determination in everyone faces, Husk's damaged eyes which he got in the extermination, and knowing his chest needs healing, he eventually gave in.

"Alright let's do this." Alastor said, determination in his voise.

Lucifer POV:

I found Gabriel in front of Heaven's courthouse. Thankfully he wasn't badly hurt, he just had a few scratches here and there, but besides that, he was fine.

I couldn't help but think about the sinners, I decided to inform father about them........