Orochimaru x Reader Lemon

This story is dedicated to my friend AndyBiersacksGirl22

You walk in to the hideout you shared with your boyfriend Orochimaru. You know its kinda strange your dating Orochimaru, but what can you say you love him. Today is your 1 year anniversary with your boyfriend so you had something special planned since he wont be here tell later today. You walk up to your shared room and decide to take a nap while he's out.

~time skip till you wake cause i'm to lazy~

You wake up and turn to your left only to find your boyfriend right next to you asleep. You smirk as you get on top of him and pin his arms above his head. You lean forward and whisper in his ear "Time to wake up my darling" "Hnn i know" He flips you over where your under him. He kisses you sweetly, then it starts to heat up. He licks your lip asking for permission. You part your lips granting him the permission. His tongue darts in and explores your cavern. Your tongues fight dominance. He wins of coarse. He kisses down your neck licking and biting soon finding your sweet stop. You moan loudly. He leaves a hickey on that spot to claim you as his. You both take off your shirts and he takes off your bra. He starts to attack your mounds of flesh. he rolls His tongue around your nipple and earns a very loud moan from you. After he repeats the same process to the out mound he kisses butterfly kisses down your stomach. He gets down to your (jeans/shorts/skirt) and he takes it off leaving you in your panties. He takes off your panties and licks your bud making you gasp. He repeats over and over again. "O-Orochimaru i'm a bout t-to cum!" you yell out as you cum. He takes off his pant and says "suck" You do as your told and take him into your mouth. You twirl your tongue around his tip making him moan. He puts his hand on the back of your head and pushes it forward making you take more of him in your mouth. You start you bob your head nearly making you gag. He twitches in your mouth as he cums. He gently lays you down on your back as he positions himself at your entrance "Are you ready?" you nod your head as he pushes himself into you. "God, (y/n) your really tight" "No duh we haven't had sex in a whi-!" he thrusts into you making you shut up and moan. He goes at a steady paste fast and hard. "harder and faster please" he goes harder and faster. "O-orochimaru i'm about to cum!" " Me to!" You both yell as you cum. " I love you and Happy anniversary." " I love you to"

Hope you people likes it was 478 words long!!!