Orochimaru Lemon - New And Improved???

PLZ EXCUSE TYPOS, I DIDN'T PROOF READ XD
_____________

“Orochi-kun, when will you be home? I have surprise for you!” I giggled as I heard him sigh from across the line.

“I shall be home in an hour our two darling,” he purred through the speaker. I giggled. “Be ready for me, you know what day it is,” he spoke in a husky voice that sent shivers down my spine. I smiled.

“I will baby, don't worry. I'll take real good care of you tonight,” I spoke with lust coating my words. “Hurry home baby, I don't think I can wait much longer,” I said and he hummed in agreement before hanging up.

After our call, I went into our shared bathroom to get ready. I hopped into the shower and cleaned myself up. Today was mine and orochimaru’s 4th anniversary of being together.

I got out the the shower and dried off. I grabbed orochimaru's favorite matching set of a deep purple panties and bra. After that I went back into the bathroom to put on a little bit a makeup. I added eyeliner, mascara, purple smokey eyeshadow, and red lipstick.

Looking down at my clock, I noticed it’s been a litie over two hours. 'Orochi-kun should be back anytime soon’, I thought as I layed down on our bed.

Barely a few mintues later I heard our front door open followed by his voice calling out he was home.

“Sorry to keep you waiting darling. I was caught up at the school, Sasuke got detention for back talking and not doing his work,” he sigh. I smile as I got off the bed and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“It's fine baby,” I whispered and I leaned foward and connected our lips. Slowly I felt him nibble on my lips as he snaked his arms down to behind my thighs. He whispered jump and I did. He slowly carried us to his computer desk chair before setting me on top of his dest as he sat down in the chair. We continued to fight for dominance with our tounges. I new it was useless. Orochimaru was always in dominance. But tonight it will be different.

I slighly pushed at his chest to where his computer chair rolled back. I knelt on the ground between his legs before slowly rubbing my hand over his buldge through his pants. I smile as I got a slight whimper from his lips.

“You usally take care of be baby, but tonight I'll take care of you,” I softly spoke before unziping his pants. He lifted his hips so I could easily get his pants and boxers down to his ankles. I looked up at him before leaving a little peck on the head of his member. I leaned foward so I could go further down on him. I licked up from the base of his member to the head before swearling my tounge in small fast circles over the top. He hissed a few curses before calming down.

I giggled at him before taking him all the way into my mouth and slowly moving up and down.

“Shit baby,” he gasped. “you’re doing so well,” he brought his hand down and tucked a few strands of my hair behind my ear. He gentle placed his hand on my cheek before helping me move on him. I moaned quietly, but he gasped as the vibrations hit him. He slowly put his hands behind my head and helped me set a pace. Every now and then he would speed up. I sucked as he would pull my head up. He cursed as he took me off him.

“I don't wanna cum in your mouth darling,” he said before getting up and carrying towards our bed and laying me down. He stripped of the remaining of his clothes as I got a good look at his toned chest. He crawled onto the bed and placed hisself between my legs. He looked down at me. “Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?” He questioned as he looked deeply into my eyes. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck. “Good, because I'll never get tired saying it,” he smiled as he connected our lips in a gentle hold.

He started to kiss down my lips on onto my jawline before going to my neck. Every now and then he would bite a certain area before soothing it over with his tongue. He reached his hands behind my back to unclip my bra. After that he tosses it to the side and on the floor. He brough his lips down to the valley between my soft mounds of flesh and pecked small kisses down to my hips. He locked his fingers to the sides of my panties before dragging them down slowly off my legs. I connected eyes with him as he looked back up to me.

He softly grabbed my knees and put them over his shoulders before breathing a huff of warm air unto my core. He slowly licked a long strip up my core before slightly nibbling on my bud of nerves. I softly sighed and i brought my hands to his long soft hair and slightly tugged of a few strands. As he continued to abuse my bud, he pushed one of his long slinder fingers and to me, moving it back and forth as I moaned at the ministration. Not too long after that, he added another finger and started a sizoring motion. I moaned louder this time as he contined to finger me. Soon he added a third finger that had me tighting around his fingers and I continued to moan and breathe hard. I felt that bundle of nerves continue to winde in the pit of my stomach before it bursted and I released over Orochimarus fingers and mouth.

Let me tell you what, his tongue is no joke *wink, wonk*

Orochimaru took my legs off his shoulders to around his waist. He grabbed his member before and aligned it with me.

“Are you ready darling?” He asked and I awnsered him with a kiss. He thrusted him member into to me before waiting for me to adjust a little it's been a while since we had sex. Usally he would be to busy or I would be to busy. After a little bit, I moved my hips onto his to signal him to continue. At first we strated out at a slow and steady pace. Soon he got faster as I sped up my hips that worked onto his as well.

In no time I pushed him to where he was on his back before getting onto him and sinking down onto him. I bounced myself on to him and I felt him sit up and wrap his arms around my waist and thrusted into me. As we continued I felt that same bundle of nerves build up in my stomach again.

“B-baby, Im not g-going to last much longer,” I moaned as I dug my nails into his back. He groaned before kissing me.

“So am I darling. It's okay,” after a few thrusts more, he connted our lips once again before I came around him. A little after that I felt his hot warm seed spill into me. We laid there for a few more minutes to catch our breathe. I moved over towards him and laid my head on his chest. Listening to his heart beat.

“Happy 4th Anniversary baby, I love you,” I said as his heart beat lured me to sleep. Before I fell asleep, I heard his reply.

“I love you too, Darling. Happy 4th Anniversary,” I smiled, and with that I fell into a peaceful slumber.

_________________
So, I have to admit, the first one was completely shit XD A mass of cringe. Anyways, I hope you enjpyed this one better. My first one was around 400 - 500, this one is 1329wrds