CHAPTER 4

"guilty"

Y/n pov -

Tae?? where's he?? Is he safe?? Or what??

Taehyung pov -

The doctor called me, I had to go, meet her, face her.

In the hospital room -
A/n pov -

"hello y/nie." taehyung said in sweet, sad and disturbed tone.

"Are you okay?" y/n asked,

I kept my head down, just feeling ashamed to watch her innocent doe eyes.

Auther pov -

As y/n noticed him feeling ashamed, the unwanted cruel memories came to her mind, all left in her life, and this relationship was sadness and cruel memories.

She didn't spoke a word later, as an extreme level of disappointment took over her, and now all left with her for taehyung was hatred.

"do you want something?" taehyung asked with low voice and emotion less.

She didn't said something and looked in his eyes, her eyes didn't warmed up as everyone else felt seeing their loved ones, but instead, stared his soul, hate visible, and just betrayed eyes.

She looked away.

Out of nowhere, taehyung holded her hands, tightly, and started crying.

"I'm sorry.......so sorry" he said, sobbing, regretfully and sad with himself.

"It didn't fixed my heart.... My sorrow." she said, disappointed.

"please forgive me-"

"where were you" she snapped.

She asked him the question he never wanna answer to. He felt shameful, guilty, and angered himself for doing such a disgraceful thing to his wife and best friend.

He kept silence. She looked away tightly closing her eyes, letting tears get rid of her eyes.

He realised his mistake, how wrong he did, he wanted to fix it, but it was too late.

Now there's no way the scar in this relation will ever be healed, and same again.....

_______________________