Disclaimer

This is a gay-themed book, as such if you aren't at the least bit cool with that then don't read.
This book also contains violence, drugs, and sexual themes.
Those pictures, if any, of the references to the characters in this book are not at all affiliated with this fictional story in form, shape, or way and as such they are not anything like their respective characters in reality, so there should be no assumptions of their sexuality, beliefs/faiths, and/or their lifestyles.
Another thing, there will be several Point Of Views of those characters that matter most and whom I believe voice and perspectives are necessary to the plot of the story.
Also, like a great majority of my books there will be mpreg (I find it fascinating and dramatic as hell for my stories, plus I just be bored and sometimes take inspiration from my messy ass Sims).
And there is bound to be some spiritual (hoodoo, shamanic, witchcraft) elements in any and all my stories considering my familial traditions. I figured as it is a part of me it is only fair to make a part of my stories.
And as a final note, I will be updating this (if my life don't get too hectic, as it usually does every now and then) with two chapters a week.

I really hope you guys enjoy, and don't forget to like and comment.