O. Cinnamon Girl

( the last of us, part i + ii )©️ insanecl0wnposse

©️ insanecl0wnposse

THERE'S THINGS I WANNA SAY TO YOU

🪽

   Here was the thing about Carmella Tala Miller (née Ibarra); she was an old school romantic.

She loved the sneaking out to see her beloved, the damsel in distress acts, the secret love letters that were shoved underneath her bed in a decorated box that was solely for him. She was in high school when she first fell in love and she had planned to get married as soon as she graduated. But could you blame her? Carmella had grown up believing that princes were supposed to save princesses from tall towers and slaying dragons all for a woman who they were in love with. God, she loved that four lettered word so much that she used to decorate her bedroom with hearts and reddish colors when she was in middle school.

   Love.

   Truly a wonderful word to her and it made her heart swell impossibly bigger.

But she was older and she realized that love didn't seem so promising anymore. I mean, Carmella had her dreams come true when she married her first love, but, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, she didn't feel like it was love anymore. What was it about Tommy Miller that made Carmella feel out of love and exhausted? Was it the fact that he usually had to stay late at work because he worked as a contractor and she wanted to go on dates with him even though he wasn't free?

   Was it the fact that she was accepted to University of Houston so she could get her doctorate in medicine? She just couldn't place her finger on it and she was afraid that if she were to get divorced from her husband, she wouldn't know how to live with herself. Quite frankly, Carmella was afraid that her marriage was beginning to fall apart.

   That and the world just so happened to turn to shit over night.

🪽

BUT I'LL JUST LET YOU LIVE

clark backo ... carmella "tala" miller

 carmella "tala" miller

GABRIEL LUNA ... TOMMY MILLER
SOFIA BRYANT ... FLORA RAO-WINDSOR
PEDRO PASCAL ... JOEL MILLER
BELLA RAMSEY ... ELLIE WILLIAMS
DANIELA MELCHIOR ... VALERIA WINDSOR

others as themselves

" such a foolish reason, i'm afraid . i just ... want to kiss you . "

FIRSTLY! YES THIS IS A REWRITE! my first fic on wp was a tommy miller fic and i am like

FIRSTLY! YES THIS IS A REWRITE! my first fic on wp was a tommy miller fic and i am like..NOT happy with the way it originally turned out. "why did you write it then?" because i wanted to and i didn't have a certain plan in mind so i jus went with it. THIS TIME I HAVE A PLAN THOUGH!

SECONDLY! no new characters! this is tala miller with a new name/new face claim and like..yeah she's still the same character with a few different motives and shit. basically, she's still the same but more fleshed out y'know?

THIRDLY! yes this will follow the video games + the show however this is heavily HEAVILY inspired by scenes of a marriage. yk how i get down when it comes to hot dilfs.

LASTLY! tysm for the tremendous support on the original cinnamon girl! i would appreciate it if people would check out my other works!! :)) THANK YOU and enjoy reading!