PART 2

oops i lied theres more today :3

JAKES POV 

what do i do?? i cant have a crush on johnnie he's straight and he's my best friend i cant tell him incase it ruins our friendship... i cant risk losing him hes the best thing thats ever happend to me. i dont know what to do.. what if he hates me? no no im just over thinking this theres no point he wont love me the way i love him even in a million years.

nobodys pov

jake was pacing back and forth then he heard johnnie starting to wake up which was earkly for johnnie he usually wake up around 3:00-3:30pm its 11am right now so jake was surprised.

jakes pov (again) 

as johnnie woke up i was making coffee for him.

j: goodmorning johnnie this is quite early for you dont ya think?

J: hm.. yeah im still kinda tired... 

i handed him his coffee

j: you slept in your make-up? when tara comes over shes gonna go mad 

i laughed

J: wait shes coming today i thought she was coming tommorow

j: she was supposed to but has plans to go out tommorow, soo

J: oh- well i need to go wash my face 

johnnie finished his coffee then got up n left 

 johnnies pov

i got up and left to wash my face, i headed to the bathroom then tied my hair back put some make-up remover on a cotton pad and wiped off my make-up. i hated the feeling of cold water on your face in the morning so thats just great. when i finished washing my face and brushing my teeth i went to my room to change out of my pyjamas and into my classic black skinny jeans, a black band tee, the leather jacket with the pins i wear way too much and finally my boots! i went back into the kitchen to see that jake wasnt there he was probably changing in his room so i sat on the couch and waited.

jakes pov!

when johnnie left a few moments after i left too, i was in my room picking out an outfit this was pretty easy considering i wear basically the same thing every day. i got the red pyjama pants, my black tank-top, was feeling extra today so i wore a few braclets and necklaces, then got my boots on, after that i headed to the bathroom to do my hair and brush my teeth. i was pretty much done so i went back to my room and sat on my bed whilst playing magic tiles 3.

this part was also kinda short sorry!! next part(s) coming later tn or tmrw <3

words!: 440

-marz