Episode 2-Moving On

During the day before a week for the funeral
of the kindred man, Kim-Yoon wanted to invited Riko Over to the funeral, but after hearing such a painful news he declined as he couldn't handle the pressure of even speaking up. She understands this and gave him her word."Riko, no matter what l'll look after you as the son we claim you to be, you may not be our child but as much as we love our daughter we will share the same for you" Her daughter Sun-Yoon even agrees as she looked to him as an older brother. Riko bowed to the two for their greatest gratitudes only to then slowly takes the moment to leave, behind the mask is filled with tears but was unseen from the crowd as he walks past in silence.

Later on He stumbles around a food stand selling meat buns which struck a flashback to
him how he once tried one with Do-Yoon, with enough money he later on approached the chef in hopes of ordering 2 meat buns

"Hey you Okay, you sure look like you been through alot today..."

A girl with a casual look was next to him, Riko had no idea how she could tell how he's
feeling but he doesn't think much on it as she had brown hair in a twin-tails with a cowlick
in the shape of a lightning bolt, Black long sweater going down half of her legs as she wore Jean shorts underneath, with gray eyes and black boots its only reasonable Riko has never seen someone like her before, but right of the bat he assumed she was Japanese, which he was right.

"It's nothing...just a lost of a dear family member...that's all"clearly still effected by the lost of Do-yoon, he stared directly at the meatbun only to then take off the mouth piece of his mask and takes a bite. The girl then attempted to ask who that person was but was cautious so she decided to careful.
"That sucks, Who was it?, if you don't wanna answer that's okay, my bad for asking in advance"Riko later spoke out, not bothered by her curiosity at all nor her company, afterall she was only curious.

"It's alright, well he wasn't exactly family but I looked up to him like one since I losted my own parents..."With that the girl's expression was serious at first but slowly could tell he was still depressed behind the mask, from what she didn't know he losted alot when he was young and to think he would lose the one person who he looked up to as family was worse enough for him. With that the girl later rested her hand upon his head as Riko didn't bother moving her hand away before the girl spoke in a way to help him deal with the situation.

"If your gonna cry about it, you'll never live ti down to move on from it, Idon't know the person as much as you...but what Ido know is that, you'll be making him feel the same way your feeling right now."

Riko gave into some thought on what she said, he was abit confused for a moment but slowly pictured how he would feel looking down on him completely depressed of losing him as time goes on.

"Believe me, saying goodbye is alot more impacting then just saying cya, from your situation, l'd say whatever memories you made with him will still cherished with you" She wasn't exactly the best at trying to help someone move on from someone's passing but gave her best efforts none the less, meanwhile Riko kinda get what she's coming from as he kinda picked himself back up, slowly feeling at ease he turned facing her.

"It's not that easy dealing with a lost but it isn't hard moving on with one?".He said, in a way to try and pick himself back up more as the girl beside him agreed with his statement. "Exactly!, see your already picking yourself up, although I'm sorry, something like this isn't my kind of thing since im not good at stuff like this but still, in the end Igave the effort tho!" She confidently replied.