end: somehow

One year later...

"I'm home-" Taehyun says the moment he steps foot into the apartment after opening the door.

"Taehyunnie~" Beomgyu coos, appearing with round thin rim spectacles and envelopes Taehyun in a hug.

Taehyun slumps into the latter. Nothing peaceful and safe can compare to the warmth Taehyun feels whenever he's with Beomgyu.

Beomgyu strokes the younger's head. "Promotions must be so tiring."

Taehyun giggles. "You have no idea. I'm boot."

"Don't say that!! We've got to continue where we left off yesterday." Beomgyu grins.

Taehyun nudges Beomgyu's side causing the latter to wince in pain. "And it's because of your horny ass and fucking four rounds that I'm fucking tired!!"

Beomgyu chuckles and kisses the scar on Taehyun's nose bridge. "You're just irresistible."

For the past year, Beomgyu has been actively participating in concerts and events as a backup dancer along with Yeonjun while Taehyun has finally debuted as a soloist six months ago, and he's been successful ever since.

Beomgyu is always right. He knows that Taehyun would be loved by everyone. His voice is magical and sweet as honey, and he's ethereal, he can attract anyone with what he has. His amazing and talented boyfriend is finally a singer, chasing his dreams, and of course, he still does modelling.

But, as much as Beomgyu is happy for Taehyun, he still doesn't like the fact both men and women look at him more ravishly than before, especially when they're out on dates, even if Taehyun's hand is in his.

And every time that happens, Taehyun can't help but giggle at him and tease him;

"Is someone jealous?" Taehyun teases.

Beomgyu rolls his eyes. "Please, why would I? They should be jealous that you're mine and only mine."

"You're cute when you're jealous." Taehyun turns to his side and looks around. "Oh, I think that guy is staring at me-"

"IMMA KILL THAT BASTARD!!"

Welp. Jealous Gyu is the best Gyu. And Taehyun doesn't mind, he's honestly intrigued by it.

And thanks to all the income they earned, they were able to get themselves an apartment together somewhere near BigHit Entertainment. Since the two are in the same label, and a lovely dove couple, so why not? And Taehyun's still in JinHit, it's also quite near.

They moved in two months ago and it's honestly the best decision they've ever made. Taehyun's just happy to always go home to see his boyfriend. Everytime he has promotions, of course, he'd get excited; meeting his fans, singing his heart out, it's all so magical. But, what he looks forward to the most is at the end of the day where he'll return back to the apartment and sees Beomgyu waiting for him as they cuddle in bed.

And Beomgyu, being the whipped one as usual, is just happy to have Taehyun near him. Waking up to him every morning feels like a dream he would never want to wake up from.

But, it's reality, and it looks like his reality is way better than dreams.

Beomgyu settles back into his chair and continues clicking on the mouse of his laptop, tapping his fingers in the keyboard, his eyes pierce through the laptop screen with a serious look.

Taehyun, after freshening up approaches Beomgyu from behind and wraps his arms around him. He gives Beomgyu a peck on the cheek and Beomgyu returns it back with a smile while clutching Taehyun's hands that are wrapped around him.

"How is it turning out?" Taehyun asks.

"Surprisingly good." Beomgyu smiles. "Gosh, it's been a while since I've written anything.

What do you mean write???

No, Beomgyu isn't back on Wattpad, he was done for good. But a few months ago, some people visited his doorstep and offered Beomgyu to publish any of his stories, including new ones if he had ideas.

Beomgyu wanted to reject it, he thinks that it's best off if he doesn't start writing again, especially after what has happened between Taehyun and him.

But, Taehyun being the smart detective one in the relationship found out about it. He knew Beomgyu had the talent in writing. He doesn't get why would be reject such an offer. And he even asked Beomgyu why;

"Why did you tell me? It's a good opportunity!" Taehyun exclaims.

"I don't want to risk it. I'm afraid I'll do something bad again. I don't want to lose you." Beomgyu says.

Taehyun clasps his hand over Beomgyu's. "You won't lose me. You said it yourself, it has always been me for you and you for me. I trust you, Beomgyu."

And that's how Beomgyu ended up typing almost everyday at his laptop. The moment he reaches home from practices or even when it's break time from concerts that he goes to, he'll find time to brainstorm and continue writing his story.

And Taehyun's just happy to see Beomgyu being passionate about writing. He's always passionate when he's dancing, especially on stage, during concerts, Taehyun would always find him amongst the other backup dancers, heck, he won't even focus on the actual celebrities because Beomgyu's his and only star in his eyes, and Taehyun's Beomgyu's.

"So, what's the title of the story?"

Beomgyu turns to look at how sparkling Taehyun's eyes are and he kisses his boyfriend once again on his rosy lips, smiling against the kiss. He intertwines their fingers again and he stares at the matching silver rings that they both had on, both are carved with the words 'Eternity'.

"Somehow"

- FIN -