6🍂🔞

[🍂JUST FUCK BUDDIES🍂]_____________________________________

_____________________________________

Author's pov
You and Taehyung reached back to the company and he went straight to his cabin without saying anything to you. Anyway, what are you expecting him to say?? Are you okay now?? This or this, you can come into my arms when something like this happens. But he said nothing.

"Become a bitter gourd again" Having said this, you started going to your cabin when a girl caught your hand and pulled you somewhere.

"Hey, who are you, and what are you doing??" You looked at her and said in confusion.

"I'm Junhi, the manager's assistant, and I just want to warn you that Taehyung is mine, do your work but stay away from him. I saw the scene in the morning. If this happens again, then look for another job." She started threatening you about something in which you have no interest at all. Or have you??

"Whatever nonsense you are talking, I don't look at Mr Kim it that way." You said with some anger at her accusations.

"But I saw, I saw both of you in that state" she shouted.

"It was by mistake" You said.

"Whatever it was, if it happens again then you will see." She threatened you again without any reason and left from there.

You came from there to towards your cabin, cursing that girl in your mind. Just as you were about to enter your cabin, you bumped into a hard chest. And after rubbing your nose, you frowned and looked towards the person who was standing in front of you.

"Jungkook, why did you stand in front of me, you hurted my nose" You said.

"Come with me" He said while holding your wrist and pulling you towards the outside.

"Hey where??" You stopped and asked.

"To help me" he said, And you immediately understood what he meant.

"Wait let me get my bag" after that, You took your bag from your table and walked with him.

After some time, both of you reached a house which was a little bigger than you thought. But it was completely decorated with black things and dim lights.

"Whose house is it??" you asked while looking at the house from here to there.

"Who brought you here." He replied as he came from behind and held you by the waist.

He started sucking your neck from behind and you closed your eyes taking the feeling. After sucking for a while, he found your soft spot and sucked it, causing a moan to automatically come out of your mouth. Hearing this, a wild grin appeared on his lips.

"Wanna fuck on the bed or sofa or just like this" he whispered in your ears.

"Hmmmm Just like this" You yourself didn't know what he was talking about.