Chapter 1 - The plan

Silverspoon was still feeling guilty after losing control and hurting Candle. Even though she forgave him he still felt he was missing something. He still missed her deeply and didn't know why he did. He was a fancy selfish guy and she was a beautiful, calm and caring woman. Even though they would hang out almost all day long till they fell asleep, he still would get jealous when yin-yang would go and spend time with her. He loved having her presence and how she could calm him at any moment no matter how mad he was.

Silverspoon decided to go up to her and try to confess how he felt towards her. But he didn't exactly know what to say or do! What if he makes her hate him forever or what if she rejects him and ying-yang are now her favorites. There was so much he could do but what would be the right thing? Should he go up to her state how beautiful she was and go from there? Should he buy her flowers from Clover's new flower shop she got from her luck and give them to her? But he already does that everyday before he would pick beautiful flowers from the ground, putting them on her night stand before she could awaken. He could go from there! He made up a plan of giving her flowers everyday with an anonymous note from him stating how he felt. He thought it was perfect! She would never know it was him, how could she?

So that evening he decided to buy the flowers from Clover. Hopefully she would not ruin his plan and tell anyone he was buying flowers. That would be suspicious if Candle were to wake up with the same type of flowers he bought. Silverspoon went up to Clover, she was at the front counter not surprised to see him again.

"Hello Clover, may I have lavender Flowers?" Silverspoon said a bit quietly for just Clover to hear incase of anyone around. "Oh hi Silverspoon! The usual I see!" Clover went to a table that had lavender flowers on it, she took one of the bouquets and put it on the counter. "That will be-" "8 dollars, i already know!" Silverspoon interrupted, he put the 8 dollars on the counter. Clover picked it up and put it in the cash register. "Thank you! See you tomorrow like always!" Clover said with enthusiasm. SIlverspoon ran out of the shop quickly, looking round making sure no one was around. When the cost was clear he ran quickly to his house. It wasn't as large as you thought a man like him would have. It was a cozy 2 story fancy vintage-looking house. He went to his room quickly. He got a paper and a pen, he first hesitated before after a few seconds writing.

'Dearest Candle,

Hello lovely Candle, i give you these Lavender flowers as a token of my love for you. Let me give you a few reasons why I love you before you think this is ridiculous.

You have a calming and yet expressive personality that can make anyone feel flustered by just how amazing you are.

You have beautiful brown eyes, everytime i look at them I can see heaven. For how they sparkle in the sun and moonlight feels like you hypnotizing me with your beauty.

You're gorgeous, you have beautiful curly black hair with dyed-ends. You have quite the curves, you have a beautiful fashion taste. You have such a calm look to your beautiful face it makes me want to just stare for ages for how calm you are. It can make anyone feel as if they are under a spell.

And these aren't even all of the reasons I love you, I could write on forever why I love you but that would bore you. So I will stop writing now so that you can think.

-S'

"It's perfect!" SIlverspoon thought to himself, so he folded it up and got the lavender flowers and went over to Candle's house. He saw how she was already asleep and put the flowers and letter on the nightstand. He then quickly got out of there afraid she would awaken and catch him.

-704 words