The Twin's Family

Sorry for the late update as I was busy with the activities and performance tasks🥲🥲🥲

I will try to update as much as I can so please wait for my update.💜💜

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Leigh's Pov

The moment I got into my room, I sat at the window and took a book from the shelf beside me. I wonder what will happen tomorrow...

*ring**ring*
I answered the call. "hello, dad." greeting my dad in a normal tone. "My princess, how are you?"
my dad asked. "I am fine, although I can't sleep everything else is fine." I replied. "I'm glad, still try to sleep princess." my dad said. "i will dad, I love you." I said. "I love you more, now go to sleep. I will end the call now." dad said and ended the call.

I put my phone on the table and started reading the book. Time past so fast, but I didn't seem to notice it as she was busy reading. I just noticed the time because I am starting to yawn. As I look at the clock, it is already 1AM at midnight.

I am feeling thirsty.. Saw the fridge beside my bed and walk towards the fridge. As I open the fridge, I saw a few drinks and some sliced fruits, then i took a ponta and an apple sliced fruit.

Back to the window seat again and starts eating the fruit, then the drink the ponta. After that, i go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and goes to the bed to sleep as it is already 1:30AM.

*In the morning, 5:30AM*
I woke up by the sound of the clock, then go to the bathroom to  wash my face and change to a jogging pants, and a hoodie. I got out of my bedroom and go to th elevator, then press the button.

I started jogging at 5:45 and finished at 6:15. I then go back to the mansion and saw butler Kairo. He greeted me, "good morning M'lady." "good morning too, The twins and I will be going out later today, and we won't be sleeping here as we will be there at the twins house. Take care of everything here." I said coldly, then walked to the elevator.

As the elevator closed, I pressed the button, then wait till I get to the top floor. The elevator opened and I go to the bathroom and starts taking a bath. After 20 mins, I then got out then go to the dressing room to choose what clothes to wear.

After that, I go back to the elevator and pressed the button for the 1st floor. The elevator opened and I go to the dining room and saw the twins already eating. "Ohayo, Leigh." said Ryota. I just nodded in response and sit then started eating. "Did  you guys put your clothes to your dressing room?" I asked coldly, the twins replied no and got back to eating. "That's good since we will go to your parents house and we'll be living there." I said. "eh!? I thought we will be living here?" Ryoma respond. "Rinko-chan wants us to live with them as she is my aunt and your mom." I replied.

After eating, we go back to our bedroom and took our things and then go back down. The butler asked someone to put our things in the van. "M'lady are you sure with your decision?" butler Kairo asked. "I am, take care of the mansion. I will be visiting once in a week." I respond and walk to the van. The twins then followed me and got in the van as well.

The driver then started to drive the van. "Moru-san please go to the tennis match of Ryota before sending us to the e Echizen's house." I said. The driver then nodded.

We got to Ryota's destination in 20 mins and the Echizen's house is 30 mins away from here. I suddenly feel something heavy on my shoulder, then saw Ryoma's asleep. Might as well sleep too.

3rd Person's Pov
As Leigh fell asleep too. The driver can't help but look at the mirror in front of him to see the two person asleep. He remembers what the butler said to him, he then thought of taking a picture of them later when they got to the Echizen's house.

They got to their destination, but before waking the young lady and master, he took a picture of them and sent it to the butler. Then he wake up the two saying that they're here. The two then woke up and got down of the van.

The two walk towards the house and knock on the door to surprise them. Someone opened the door and yell out of shock. "Leigh-chan, Ryoma-kun you guys are back!" Nanako-neesan shout. We just nodded in response.

"Ojisan! Obasan! They're here!" Nanako-neesan shout while Ryoma and I cover our ears. We heard footsteps getting louder, then we're suddenly pulled to a hug by Rinko-chan while Nanji-san messed our hair. "Come in you two, wait where's Ryota?" Rinko-chan asked. "He's joining a tennis match somewhere." Ryoma answered.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
That's all for now, hope you guys enjoy these chapter;))

Sorry for the typos and wrong grammars🙃🙃