23 - Take A Chance

Lisa's POV

I brought my hands to the sash that tied the robe, and without taking my eyes off Chaeyoung's, I let it fall at our feet. Chaeyoung looked deep into my eyes in such an intense way that I could feel weak. I didn't know if this was right, I would just do what I really wanted tonight.

"If you don't want, I'll stop." I said, leaning in to inhale slowly the skin of her neck.

She had such a nice scent, a sweet mixture with the freshness of who had just gotten out of the shower. I kissed her neck and placed my hands on her waist, squeezing it hard and pulling her body against mine.

"Do you want this, Chaeyoung?" I whispered to her who closed her eyes when she felt my lips in her skin. "Be mine tonight. Tell me, do you want this?"

"Yes... I do." Chaeyoung whispered almost in a moan.

I traveled up the line of her spine with one of my hands, until l arrived at her neck, where delicately I laced my fingers in her golden locks pulling her face towards mine. I pinned Chaeyoung's naked body against the cold wall, making the woman gasp when she felt my body pressed against hers.

"I know you do, you don't need to say anything else. Just feel." I whispered slowly and sensually in her ear.

I pulled on her hair, leaving her neck at the mercy of my mouth, that moved over it with lingering kisses and prolonged sucks. Her skin was so smooth, and sensitive that the redness made itself visible right away. I could feel the hair on her body stand on end in the exact moment my tongue slid over her pulse point with certain pressure.

Chaeyoung dragged her small hands down my back, digging her nails on the wet fabric of my blouse, while I traveled with the kisses from her neck to her earlobe, which I sucked in a hurry. The blonde gasped with want, letting out an almost moan that left me completely wet.

"Take this off now." The woman whispered lost in desire.

I smirked at Chaeyoung, who stared at me with those hot brown and so familiar eyes.

"Take it off for me, Park."

Chaeyoung didn't stand on ceremony, she brought her hands to the buttons of my blouse and undid them one by one, without taking her eyes off mine. When she finished, the woman traveled her hands up to my shoulders slowly removing the fabric off my body, admiring every naked part of my body. I felt hot, on fire under her gaze loaded with lust.

Skillfully all my clothes went to the floor, leaving us completely naked in that dark room. The night's penumbra left her so sexy, highlighting her sinuous curves under the little light that the luminaires offered.

I kissed her mouth intensely, and Chaeyoung corresponded the same way. She parted her lips allowing passage for my tongue that slid over hers with hunger. We fought a battle to see who dominated and I won. Fuck, she was such a good kisser. Her hands moved up and down hurriedly, pressing my body against hers. I swiftly guided the woman to the small bed of that room.

I threw the blonde's body on the soft bed harshly. I stared at it, asking God for that not to be a dream, because if it was I didn't want to wake up until I made that woman cum. I crawled over her, fitting our bodies in such a perfect way that I couldn't help the hoarse moan that escaped through my lips.

We exchanged intense and hot gazes, it was amazing the connection we kept through them. I kissed her oh-so delicate lips, and trailed from her neck to the valley of her perky breasts. Chaeyoung gasped when she felt my mouth around her nipple. I sucked them with an immense want that made the woman moan, tightening her fingers between my hair in supplication.