YouTube Halfway House

I was walking around my pool I let my gaze stare off into space. A few minuets later I heard a voice that snapped me out my daydream.

"Well hello there." An unfamilier voice said. I blinked a few times I realized that I had stopped walking and stayed in one spot for a minute or two.

"Oh sorry I didn't relise that i was day dreaming."

"How do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Walk around the pool without falling. Anyway what is your name?"

"A, I have lived here most of my life. B, my name is Bethany."

"Hi Bethany, i'm Taylor."

"Why don't you come in and have a drink?" He said yes and walked in his house and knocked on my door. I let him in.

"So what do you do Taylor?"

"Only if you tell me your job first."

"I work at one of the geeky jobs, i make the thumb-nails for youtubers, I work at Machinima Realm."

"You may of made one of mine then, did you do one for a guy named Antvenom?"

"Yep, one of the easy one of three i also remember Captainsparklez and Skydoesminecraft."

"Nice job on my thumb-nail i like it."

"Thanks anyway welcome to fabulos Las Vegas enjoy your stay!" We both cracked up at that.

~If you don't know that is on the sign that starts the offical Las Vegas Bolivard of more commonly know as the Strip hence the shape~

He left and i started to go on youtube i forgot that Taylor was coming back so i started to watch his one hour minecraft bingo speed run. Taylor knocked on my door and i told him to come in i forgot he was Antvenom so he came in and got himself a drink and sat down next to me while i was raging at the computer about the stuff he didn't see.

"Get the lapis thats right there!" He looked at me catching my eye.

"What dood?" He stayed silent and then he looked at me glance at the time and rewound the vidio untill the part where the face-cam is larger. He paused it and looked at me with the biggest smile i have seen in a while. I looked at the screen looked at him then face-palmed. He laughed and then took my glasses. I blinked the held my arms out and screeched.

"I'M BLIND I'M BLIND!" over and over i then got up and started to chase him. He triped and turned so his back was facing down. i fell over him. our lips landed on each others he both paused shocked i then relised his lips were moving, but not to form words i started to kiss him back. I recignised the difference between his kiss and other kisses i had. They were full of haste and force. This kiss was slow passionit and gental. I minicked his pace when my room-mate Alana came in we were in between the living room and kitchen so we were in plain view. I heard her come in and her foot steps stop abrubtly. I regretfully pulled away slowly.

~ Wow things got hot fast. ~