The pain that tears me apart.

Regulus, a black curly haired boy who was in slytherin. 

Also known as Sirius black's younger brother and also cousin, Regulus was well known to be cold and push others away except for one person. 

Pandora, she was Regulus best friend. She even names her future daughter after him. 

But this isnt about the future, this is the tale where Regulus let his own guard down and hopelessly fell in love with the golden boy. 

James Flaemont Potter. 

But James could never love someone like Regulus, he had his own heart locked for someone. That someone was Lily Evans, a mudblood. It hurt to know that he loved another. 

Sometimes Regulus wished he was a girl, so James could look at him the same way he looked at Lily. "Soulmates" they called the ginger and brunett, but not for Regulus. It was never for Regulus. 

"Reggie, are you alright? You've been in your cat form for hours now." a blonde girl said, with the ravenclaw tie on her uniform. Pandora Rosier, Regulus best friend. She looked worried at the fully black cat with just a dot of white on it's chest. 

The cat's tail swished and a certain burnett boy walked by and stoped in his tracks. "Is that a cat!?" he exclaimed excitedly. Pandora looked onto the cat with a frown and then back at the boy with the hazel eyes, the blonde haired girl nodded. 

"would you like to hold him?" she asked politely. The boy nodded his head as he was given the cat, the cat's eyes locked onto the boy holding it as it's pupils widened. 

"it seems to like you. 𝘑𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴."