|| Teaser - Lost Smiles ||

"I will have whatever this gentleman is having." Shivaay looked up from his glass watching as a woman took a seat beside him. She was wearing a red cocktail dress which hugged her curves deliciously.

She was looking at him curiously, her manicured nails tapping on to the counter matching the rhythms of the music that was blasting off the speakers of the club.

Shivaay arched his eyebrows when her gaze turned to him.

"What happened?" She asked as the bartender prepared her drink. Shivaay frowned.

"You are sitting alone, when every one is grinding to each other" she wrinkled her nose in displeasure "in the bar downing the drinks one after the other. People usually do that when they are sad." She continued.

"I am." But in contrast to his words. He smiled for the first time in life.

"You look lonely too." The woman smiled at him quizzically. "A lady, this beautiful" she grinned and he continued "giving company to a grieving man."

"I am." She repeated his words as she took a sip from her drink. She grimaced. "You are definitely drinking to forget. This is so strong." He laughed.

"I'm Annika."

"Shivaay."

They raised their glasses in a toast. "Cheers to sorrows." And they clinked.

.

Okay, so this is how they will be meeting in the book lost smiles I had posted it as the teaser for the book. ;)