meeting the psycho and his cousin

Y/N POV :

"Morning solider, time for school." Dad said as he shook me awake, I groggily rubbed my eyes and stretched my body. "Coming~" I said in between a yawn, I hopped out of bed and went to the bathroom, getting ready for school. Once I was done, I went downstairs and I saw my twin Ashlyn on her way to the bathroom, she's older by twelve seconds. "Morning Lynn." I smiled at her as she nodded in response and continued her way to the bathroom. "Dad can you do my hair?" I asked coming down the stairs with a brush and sitting down in front of him. He started to section my hair into two parts in the front and plating them into two braids, he then sectioned my hair again and tied it into a half-up-half-down style, after that he fixed my bangs. Right on time too since Lynn came down the stairs, her hair was messy and really long but I'm not complaining, we have the same length hair. "Morning mom, dad." She spoke in her usual stoic and cold voice, honestly I'm used to hair nodding to me as a good morning greeting so her greeting our parents verbally didn't bother me. "Morning tropper." Dad responded, I moved from the spot I was sitting from so she could sit and get her hair done while I got our bags and her coffee ready.

Once I got everything ready, I gave Lynn her things. The bus arrived after a few minutes, we got on and walked to our seats, I made eye contact with a boy with blonde hair and red eyes, he had a creepy, unhinged yet it was somewhat a genuine smile...either way, we sat in our unofficial places. "Hi!" I looked behind us and saw the blonde boy greet us, "Hey." I said, smiling at him, trying to get the boy to stop annoying Lynn since she doesn't socially interact with people. "I'm Aiden Clark and that's my cousin Ben! We're new here." He introduced himself and the boy next to him, I looked over at Ben and I could feel a lot of anger from him. I looked back at Aiden and nodded. "Y/N Banner, that's my twin sister Ashlyn. It's nice to meet you two." His smile got bigger, the bus started to drive away. "Hey, what's with all the busses?" He said looking out the window, I looked out the window and I saw that he was talking about the 'graveyard'. "Oh, that's the school bus graveyard, it's junkyard for old, unused busses." I explained to him and Ben. He sighed and leaned back in his seat, "Well that sucks, I was hoping for some kind of lore.." Silence soon fell down on us but it felt like it wouldn't last long.

"Your house is not that far away from ours, we should hang out more often." Aiden continued to yap on and on the whole bus trip, I started to get really annoyed by his yapping for a bit of the ride, occasionally joining him in his yapping. We reached the school and he was still yapping, we were walking down the hall with Aiden and Ben following behind us, Aiden was yapping nonstop which started to get really annoying and it was bothering me a little. We were about to pass the office when Ben yanked Aiden back, "oh yeah, we need to pick up our schedules from the office-" Before he could finish, Lynn yanked me and ran away, really fast. "Finally, we lost them." She muttered under her breath, letting out a sigh of relief and walking down the hall with me. We were walking to class when we run into a boy, he looked really nervous, he dropped his schedule and Lynn picked it up for him, handing it back to him. "Here." She said, handing him the schedule, "Th-thanks.." He said, looking at the ground. 'Puppy!!' I thought looking at him, we were walking to class when some people were blocking the hall. "We'rejust playing around.." A boy said, carrying another boy over his shoulder. "Put me down!!" The other boy said, he looked like he was on the baseball team because of his jacket or am I wrong? Either way, a girl that was wearing the same outfit as him but without the jacket was also with them, maybe they're twins? As I was thinking, a voice yelled out. "Watch out!!" Before I could react a shoe hit me straight in the nose. "Ouch.." I mumbled under my breath, covering me nose. I felt something metallic in my mouth, I removed me hands from my nose and saw blood running down my nose. "Are you okay?" Lynn asked me, I shook my head no, signaling her that I wasn't okay. "Let's go to the nurse, okay?" She offered, I nodded and we turned around, walking towards the nurse's office.

After our small detour to the nurses office, we reached our class, it was class 201. When we walked in, a few students were there but the teacher wasn't there yet. 'Oh, looks like we have assigned seats this year. I wonder who will sit in front of who, I'm always in front of Lynn, I hope it's different this year.' I thought, once we found our seats, we sat down. I was behind Lynn. As time went by, the two twins from earlier came rushing through the door. "We're here-!" "Please don't punish us yet-!" They yelled out to no one in particular, once they realized that the teacher wasn't here yet they looked relieved. "The teacher's not here yet! We can redeem ourselves!!" The girl said but a hand landed on their shoulders, it was the teacher. They slowly turned around and looked at the teacher.mķķìll "Two of my students are late on the first day of school? Well that's okay, a class rule is if you get here before me you're not late!" The teacher spoke up, smiling at them, he looked really friendly, it was a bit unsettling at first, the twins sighed in releaf again. "Find a seat with your name on it and take a seat." The teacher instructed them, once everyone was seated, Aiden and Ben came in the class, Aiden immediately spotted us and Lynn tried to hide while I simply looked out the window. "These two are new here so please treat them well." The teacher explained to everyone.

Aiden smiled whole Ben gave a blank stare, they then took a seat and the teacher spoke up. "Why don't we introduce ourselves before we start? Say your name and say something about yourself. I'll go first." He wrote his name and last name on the board and then looked at the class. "Hello everyone, my name is Thomas Wilson, this will be my first time teaching my own class and I hope we can all have fun!" He said smiling, he proceeded to start with the introductions and Lynn was first. "Ashlyn Banner and I like dogs." She said in a fast, quick way, not looking at anyone. It was my turn, I stood up and smiled, "Y/N Banner and I like gymnastics and volleyball." I said with a big smile on my face, I sat back down and listened to the other introductions.

"Aiden Clark, I like roller blading, skateboarding, sky diving and-"

"Ben Clark."

"Uh Logan...I'm uh, Logan Fields and I uh enjoy astronomy."

"Tylor Hernandez, I'm in the mechanics club, come over and say hi sometime!"

"Tyler Hernandez, yes we're twins and I like baseball."

Once the introductions were done Mr Thomas told us about a semester long group project, we done split up into group...all I can say is my group is quite the interesting group. We then moved our desks to a spot in the corner and sat together in silence. It was very awkward and the atmosphere was uncomfortable and really awkward.