ある | 𝐀

003 | ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴀᴍʙᴏʏᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴ-ꜰʟᴀᴍʙᴏʏᴀɴᴛ. ↵

❝ 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋. ❞

THOUGH IT WAS NOT SOMETHING one should show off, Douma was proud of it. Feelings were quite worthless to him, there were many advantages of not having feelings. For instance, you don't get your heart broken if you don't have one! Douma has never felt any feeling, not anger, lust, irritation, desperation, pride, love or obsession.

His past relationships were related to sex and sex alone. He thought that sex might be able to make his heart beat in excitement, maybe he would have an adrenaline rush - but nothing.

He felt nothing.

But if he truly felt nothing, then why did his heart pick up pace when his rainbow eyes met her electric blue eyes? 

The woman in front of him was pretty - who was he even kidding? She was drop-dead gorgeous.

Gojo Saori was a very popular woman - she was hot, academically very smart and cunning. So it made Douma quite suspicious of why he failed to even take a look at her when she was that influential. Douma knew that he was not the only one who had not met her, that would be the same case for his comrades too.

Luscious snow-white hair that reaches her waist - tied neatly in a high ponytail along with bangs. Enchanting electric blue eyes that could even conquer over the sun itself - though she hides those eyes with sunglasses, I wonder why? Her skin is like a porcelain doll, with an hourglass body, plump lips, and a mole on the back of her neck, and she gives a smile that could even match an angel's - fuck it - a goddess' grin.

Just how was such a beauty able to hide from his multi-coloured eyes?

Curse Muzan for not recruiting that goddess of a woman in their team.

"You're Douma-kun, are you not?" Her sweet, honey-like voice snapped him out of his trance.

"-Yes?" Douma said quickly to mask his nervousness, trying to ignore the butterflies but failing miserably. Douma hoped from the depth of his heart that she brushed off his demeanour.

But was the pink hue on his cheeks and the dazed expression not noticeable to the shorter woman? 

As if.